Prayers Please - The Gay Christian Network

Posted

She is gone. T has moved to Oregon. We both need your prayers. I've never really experienced this type of loss before. To still be madly in love with each other and saying we'll see each other again.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

SIs
Will you please message me with the phone # I can call to talk with you..I try both that I had and only got the machine..Please message me or call me so I know you are ok..
Your Bro
Mike

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

You know you are always in our prayers..

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I'll be praying for both of you, Debbie.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Deb you know you are love on here and we want you to come to us if you ever need to talk...I know we all will keep you and T in prayer..but please don't just sit around the house and do nothing...Things are hard right now for you but give it time you never know what might happen...

Posted

Thank you all.
I have been trying to keep the same schedule for the dogs. We have all been sleeping more but I told myself that was ok. There is a great deal to clean from the moving. And I have been walking more so that I can start walking to town till I can afford a few things to get my bikes up and running. It's only 1 an 1/2 miles down hill it's the coming back up that gets to ya. I'll get there and so will she!

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

One day at a time..Sis...