Ryan_Beauregard

I need someone:/ - Gay Guys! <3

Ryan_Beauregard
Posted

I'm sick of always being alone. I've always been single and I need it to change): I'm not happy like this.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

you will find some one, i am sure of it.

Dave_Mack
Posted

Ryan the reason is you are not flexable. I tried to arrange to talk with you and every suggestion I made you shot down. Before you tell people you are alone make the changes necessary. I am near you. I offered to talk or meet at a neutral site but you kept on shooting it down...

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Dave, I am wondering if the reason for Ryan's inability to meet with you might have something to do with the large age difference. I am unsure whether Ryan is old enough at this point. Sorry, I had to point this out.

Dave_Mack
Posted

P offered to chat on SKYPE or MSn and he claims he doesnt have them OR have time to use them. If I DID meet him it would be at Dunkins or someopther public place. Tust me I would NEVER allow myself to get into a bad situation!

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Okay Dave, i believe you but does Ryan? Thank you for trying!

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Hi,there,Ryan,

I am on my own. I live on my own. And i am Happy,and i do not feel Lonely
At all,ever.==I think that it all down to me having the right mind set.

All what i am trying to say to you Ryan, is that with the right mind set,put in
place,you can,attain,enything,what you might,Desire. Tommy,xxx

Ryan_Beauregard
Posted

I actually don't have time to go on sites. As you can see from my posts, I'm barely on here. I'm very busy and I'm always with my friends. I don't have a phone so that makes things even more difficult. Thanks Homer, Tim, and Tom(: I hope I find someone. And Tom, I've been single my whole life and I'm just ready for a change. Being alone is fine but sometimes I just get jealous of all my friends in their relationships and seeing how happy they are.

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Well, I am alone now too! My boyfriend spent three or more months building me up and making me feel good about myself but that's all over now...oh well!

Tommy_Storey
Posted

I do truely hope that you find,all what you seek,Ryan,and i think that you will when you find your self your right mind set. lol.

And for you Timothy,it is a great,shame that i live in the U.K,and not the U.S. lol

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Thank you, Tommy! My boyfriend apologizes and we are communicating by email.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes,Timothy,you are more than welcome. This is what being a Friend is all
about, To comfort,and to help,whare and when you can. I am vary pleased to
know that you and your boy friend,are ok together. lol. Tommy,xxxx