Jony_Star

Rumor - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

ok...now i don't know if this is true or not...cuz a friend of mine heard this from one of his friends...but according this rumor...gay marriage could speed up the process of becoming a u.s citizen just as fast as a heterosexual marriage...now this sounds too good to be true...and i highly doubt it...and well even if that was true...marriage anywhere near my future plans at the moment...but would anyone know if this is true???..,also my mom has told me of another rumor...that possible obama might sign the dream act...which is to allow illegal immigrant students to apply for citizenship...but only if they serve 1 yr or so in the military...and i told my mom even if that was to be true...i would never ever in my life serve in the military...

Dave_Mack
Posted

Yes the President has indicated he will sign it and of course the republiCONs are against it. Anything that is GOOD for the poor they are against. Romney just said the POOR are fine. God help us if he or ANY of those scoundrells get in. I have NOT heard about a year of military service but if there ARE requirements there most likely are alternatives. Just keep saying prayers that President Obama is relected. The thought of any of the others getting in is too scary to consider.
BTW as for your little child and the fight I think if you told them you could get a lawyer to get the child and parent info they would give it to you pronto!

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

yes it is true but will California reconize a gay marriage?

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

well first no gay marriage will not make you a leagle citizen in the usa , untill the gov erment reconized it it wont happin 2 its not just the republican aganist it but lots democtats too right now iit will get veto in congress before he can sine it

Posted

well yea gay marriage is legal and recognized here in California...and some other states...i forget which ones...and it's been known that obama has been wanting to sign the dream act...but it has yet to pass...it was super close the last time...hopefully more people will be convinced to approve it...i mean they make it seem like any type of immigration reform will just encourage people more to enter the country illegally...but with or without the reform you still have people coming into the country...it's not like there is a way of putting a stop to it...

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

jony it will thats why it wont pass, to many all ready here with out jobs dont need more comming in with no jobs for tham and by the way the vote last time was way off only got 60% 0f the 2/3rd need to pass the house never made the senat

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Jony, I would never serve in the military of this country either! I doubt if the Federal Government would honor the state laws which are not yet federal laws!

Dave_Mack
Posted

Jony Prop 8 skrewed the people of calif. It is winding its way thru the courts and will ultimately be before the US Supreme Court. These religious right wing bigots already have the courts stacked. And unless President Obama is reelected (and I pray her is) we have NO chance of it being recognized federally. Every single republiCON would side with othere bigots to keep us from out legal rights! They don't care as long as their bigoted agenda is in force. Here in Massachusetts we have had marriage equality since 2004. That said it has no effect on the Feds as they refuse to recognize it. So its a no win.

Posted

Yea i know prop 8 had already passed...and the governor and some supreme court judge i believe appealed it...and now it is legal...but as you said i wouldn't doubt that anti-gay groups are still trying to get rid of that...let's hope Jerry Brown doesn't give in...he's already done 1 thing which is California Dream Act...(rumor has it...it was to win the latino vote...i'm pretty sure it worked)...and if he wants the support of the LGBT community...well he knows well not to do anything about re-applying prop 8...so let's hope he doesn't do anything...

Tommy_Storey
Posted

I am sorry but i cannot help with this,but i am still vary Intrerested,tho, lol,

Posted

that's ok Tommy...feel free to tune in the discussion...

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Thank`s,Jony, yes i will. thank you, lol.