WHAT IS LOVE ... isn't it GIVING? - Looking for LOVE!!!

Fe****

Posted

We're all looking for love. You must be lucky if you look for love and you meet someone who loves you at first sight! Oh my God! The feeling would be soooOOOOO ecstatic! Most gays don't really care about spending much to a man they love most. If you are one of those who don't really care about financing a guy you love most, then your attitude is very christian. WE GIVE BECAUSE WE LOVE TO GIVE. When you give and the giving has some selfish motives or a hidden agenda, and when your partner would obviously know them, never expect that he'll love you in return! The irony of it, you are slowly making that person a hooker. You'll see... Again, never make an accounting as to how much you have already spent for that person you love, however, IT MUST COME TO A STOP IF YOU HAVEN'T GOT LOVE FROM HIM, or ...maybe his love for you is fading. Would you still care?

Posted

Amen to that. Somepeople consider Kindness and compassion as a weakness. Try use that to try ans slip their real hidden agenda in on you. It just recently happen to me. I am yet to confront the person.
anyway have a nice day

Posted

larry dont lower yaself to there standards just let it make you a stronger person and u will comw out on top trust me i been there tc x

Posted

Thanks Lee, The key is I figure them out before anything major happened. i think it a gift when a person shows you thier true self. This way it is your choice whether or not deal with them. Belive me Lee I don't lower my standard. I just give people the benefit of the doubt. My guide always bring me to the right conclusion. My heart is always open. Tahnks for you advise.
Larry

Posted

I definitely get where you're coming from, but it can work the other way too. In my case, it was people always trying to use me for money. Nothing hurts worse than thinking "Maybe this time will be different." After so many times, all you can do is just shut down on the world around you.

Posted

My Dear Robert Richard,
It's too draqstic to shut down our world just because of individuals trying to use us. You see, we are to be blamed if we allow ourselves to be used. Of course we know if a person is only using us. The solution is to leave him even if it hurts. All we can do is ride for another bus and enjoy the world God has given us!

Posted

Sorry if I gave you the wrong impression, but I'm fine now. I dealt with that back when I was in high school a lot and some of my freshman year in college. I was just providing another viewpoint to think about

Posted

Two sides to evry coin. We must trust our inner self. Because that will never steer you wrong

Marlon_San_Jose
Posted

i learned from all my mistakes.. in loving, we must always have limitations...i must give 50 percent to myself....