Jony_Star

School Policies - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

ok...so my baby girl got in a fight yesterday with another child...of course she didn't start the fight...and well in a way it's good that she knows to defend herself...but well violence is not the answer...& well by the teacher's description...she kicked that other child's ass...which doesn't sound much like defending...and of course we had a long talk about hitting other kids..lanywho...i asked the teacher who the other child was...and she says they're not allowed to reveal that information...& i'm like oh ok...but in my mind...i'm like seriously???...i mean if my child got in a fight...i think i should have the right to know who the other child was...now i guess they don't tell you that information because they wouldn't want the parents to argue about it...or anything like that...but i still think parents should have the right to know...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I can only say that here in Va.If your kids fight then the parents of the child talks to the teacher..It's like the last line saids parents should have the right to know...not Uncle or Aunt's or even big brothers...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

same in oregon

Posted

no i didn't ask the teacher to reveal that information...my parents did...but that's what the teacher told them...that they weren't allowed to give out that information...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

thats a bunch of bull. they are suppose to tell the parents who the two children is. the teacher is hideing because she or he is afraid that they are going to be involved, which they are already involved

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

in ct in new england where i live if kids get in to a fight at school info is given to the parents only not the grandmother of babysitter the parents thay have a right ti know in case it becomes an on going thing just like with dcs if a complaint comes thay need to tell you whos doing it

Posted

the only info they gave them was that it was a kid that rides the bus...as if that was specific...but when they asked to know specifically...that when she told them that they aren't allowed to reveal that info...

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

jony thay cant give that info to ant one but the mother and father of the kid and if thay dont call a lawer its the law thay need to give it to you as the father i asked somwone who a lawer thats what he told me

Posted

well i'll let my parents know...see what they wanna do about it...thanx Tachuwe...

Tommy_Storey
Posted

I can see both side`s of the coin,as it were.== I can see whare the teacher is
comeing from, and i can also see whare the perent is comeing from too.

But,alas,all what the perent has to do,is to ask the child who thay had the fight
with,and then just hang around,till the perent ( or gardian ) of that other child
to be picked up.== That way that other perent still find out ,who the other perent
is,any way. lol.