Maira_Khan

Need help with this girl - Lesbian Ladies

Maira_Khan
Posted

Hey guys...
There's this girl I often meet in the train when we're leaving for work. All the way she keeps looking at my face but doesn't say a word. Sometimes she takes her eyes off if I look back but most of the time we both are looking at each other...lol...
What should I do? How will I know if she's interested... I'm starting to like her but want to know her... I feel a bit awkward talking to her without any reason...she doesn't even smile.. .....

Posted

Sounds like she likes you just introduce yourself and say hi, start from there.

Nikki_Flint
Posted

Maira, I understand your nervousness at making the first move, but as Lisa has indicated, it seems all the right signals are there. She may be having the same thoughts herself yet feels too shy to act. Make a bold step and introduce yourself. At the least you may make a new friend

Posted

Elloooo people

Maira_Khan
Posted

thanks lisa and nikki i'm going for it )

Posted

No worries Let us know how it goes.

Hope_Reyes
Posted

Well hey its a good thing you look forward to seeing her everyday. Just talk to her see how it goes

Posted

Sounds super romantic to me. I hope it worked out. I am get excited just thinking about it.

Maira_Khan
Posted

i broke the ice... we got really close... looking into each other's eyes and talking all the way... she showed frankness, friendliness and sometimes possessiveness as well... once she gave me that emotional long hug as well..but the day when i was about to confess that i have developed feelings for her, everything crapped up. before i could say anything, someone called on her cell and that was her bf!!! what the heck is this!!????!!! I'm so sad
i'm really confused... and above all, her bf is a hunk, professional model!!!

Lys_Garcia
Posted

ooo that sucks ...like she could be bi or she could also be a very flirtatious straight girl which happens all the time ...I would suggest just continue talking to her since you see her regularily for all you know her whatever model bf isn't what she wants ...she might want you instead ;P

Maira_Khan
Posted

lovely...yeah I shall continue seeing her. but advise me please, shall I somehow let her know about my sexuality? shall i give her a hint or through some clever way tell her that i'm gay?