ALWAYS NOT PERMANENT? - Looking for LOVE!!!

Fe****

Posted

I'm 58, and I have had several relationships already with men since I started teaching in highschool and in college. It's only lately that I have realized the pattern of the relationship I had with men: THEY COME... AND GO! THEY COME... AND GO! Isn't it sad? Sad... and yet so real! And yet... until this very moment, I'm still hoping against hope that I would still find find the right person for me... who can live with me for better or for worst.

Posted

I hear you brother. I'm 52 years old and find dating can really be crazy. I'm not giving up there has to be one man out there that will be great to build a life with. Sometimes you got to watch out for those hidden agenda. Those hidden agenda can rear thier ugly head and kick you right between the butt cheeks, But you have to risk and take a chance that Mister not-so-terrible might be around the corner. You can't look for a custom fit in an off the rack world. Keep on truckin he out there
Larry

Posted

Larry, thanx for those words - I'll try to heed them; I'm not giving up hope!!!!!

Norman_Leaño_Panganiban
Posted

But that is it goes! We have to face the reality. People around us especially guys who have been our lovers are men too who have their personal motives in having an affair with gays like us. They are all users of our resources. That's how I feel.

Posted

It saddens me to hear this guys, not everyone is after "your resources" plenty of folk have enough resources of their own & their only agenda is affection, intimacy, even maybe.....L**E?

I'm quitting this site as of NOW, coz I think it is not right for me, what I am looking for, just aint here.

Peace n Love to you all. May you find what you are looking for.

A
xxx