Quick question.... - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

Is it possible to know if you're definitely gay or not without 'being' with a member of the opposite sex?

Posted

Thank you, reason for asking was that my step-mum-to-be and my half bro say i shouldn't be able to know if i'm les without being with both a man and a woman

Posted

They're probably saying that because they don't like the thought of you being gay. It happens a lot, they'll get over it.

Posted

my step-mum-to-be was actually quiet ok with the idea, they might be thinking its a choice though....

Posted

I hate it when people think that. I always say "Oh really? Then why don't you try and get with another man/woman?" That often sets them right

Posted

I said that to my half bro... he still thinks its a choice (He'll learn) lol i hate it when people think like that as well

Posted

lol where would i find one? last one i spoke to was from usa i'm from the uk

Posted

you're pre-op? your so beautiful! *blush* don't even know where the nearest gar bar is from where i live

Posted

Yep I'm a pre-op.And thanks for your compliment but the boobs in the picture are mainly not real lol. Though I look better facially now than i did in that picture.

Posted

thankies for the tips and honestly you are beautiful in that pic!

Posted

There do tend to be quite a few trans or trans friendly LGBT groups around. They don't go around handing out flyers and put up posters but a bit of searching and you'll have them. You could also try to search for lesbian groups, from what I've heard they're fun Not that I'd know, it's not like I can get in them :P

Nikki_Flint
Posted

Hi Maizy, I know Tonia has sent you a message about a music room on the site and I would like to also suggest that you try to avoid posting off topic in threads such as these. Thanks

Zoey_Finn
Posted

of couse its possible to know without being with the same sex i always knew i was gay long before i was with the same sex!