closet - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

to both boys and girls on this site, what do you think about people who are still in the closet

would you date them still?

why wouldn't you date them?

Indigo_O'Connor
Posted

You make it sound like we are doing something wrong by not telling our family and friends that we are gay/lesbian it all depends on the situation and the family

Posted

^ Agreed.

Nebelpfade
Posted

I wouln't give a fuck either way.

Posted

Its all about the person and how things work I think. I had a partner who told me to not tell people we were dating because she was Christian. I didn't really get it and it was frustrating but didn't really stop us enjoying out time together. I'm not one for heavy affection in public places so its fine for me.

I can see how some people may not enjoy hiding things and would like others to respect the relationship would feel though.

Harley_Okrei
Posted

agree with that.

Posted

Any PDA around parents, homosexual or not is just icky, so not being out to family is a non issue in my opinion. That said, I would like to be able to hold hands with my partner in public and if their fear of being outed was more prominent than the relationship itself, then I'd have to end it. If we were both happy and satisfied, then all is well.

Niamh_Mulvany
Posted

I found it very hard to not tell my family I was gay, felt like I wasn't being honest with them or myself. But having said that I would never force someone out of the closet .

Catlyn_Williams
Posted

i have only told half of my family, my dad , my mom and my brothers and some others. But i havent told my moms parents yet because they told me that if i were gay they would disown me because they are stricted christians . i guess you could say i am half way in but only to 2 people in my family... idk does that make me in the closet haha

Harley_Okrei
Posted

I told my parents and a friend of mine two yrs ago, that i was gay, my friend took it well and said she will be a supporter. My folks on the other hand freaked out about it and thought it was just a phase. This is me this is who i am

Nebelpfade
Posted

As for me, it just came out to my brother first, took it pretty well, like having a little brother (LOL). He told my dad afterward, pretty well too (my parents are divorced) and he quite took it well, and he still make the same old jokes like "Hey check those legs over there". Seems like he knew before I even knew myself sometimes. As for my mother, she says she accept that im gay, but she also says its only a phase in my life and it wont last. I just don't really give a fuck about that fact, she's not the one in my pants heh.

Nikki_Flint
Posted

Hi Maizy, I know Tonia has sent you a message about a music room on the site and I would like to also suggest that you try to avoid posting off topic in threads such as these. Thanks