i need help an advice :( - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

so ive been dating this girl for 8 months going on 9 an we have been thru hell together i used to be bi i had a bf b4 her an he treated me like shit he only wanted one things from me an tht was it i found out tht he really didnt love me an tht i was a waste of his time......well anyway i was sorta dating her an him for the first two months tht me an her were dating cuz i was confused about wat i wanted an i was scared. well i finally left him with her help. an now i made the biggest mistake of my life with her.....i sent pics to a guy...... :"( i got scared of losin her an i really do love her my parents were never there for me as a kid i had to learn everythng on my own. my past relationship fucked me up cuz well he cheated on me an i sought revenge an did the same to him.....i have had terrible relationships in the past wher i was used for well sex by men.....i decided tht i wanna be completely lesbian wit my girl cuz guys are completely over rated. now im trying to earn her trust back an fix our relationship an i am trying to get help an get advice on wat i should do cuz i tols her i would do watever it takes to fix everything

Posted

Well, personnally I'd cool it / relax with your gf. Invite her for a drink / movie / meal sometime, try keep it light at first so she doesn't feel pressurised in anyway and see howit goes / see how it progresses........

Anna_Magolan
Posted

love i have been in your shoes, you can say sorry as much as you like but it has to realy come from the heart as trust is a very big thing. your gf will find it hard to trust you for a bit but let time go by and she will start to trust you again. yes you can buy her gifts but it dose not buy you her trust.. just remeber if you lover her that much you will stay true to her.. hope things work out for ya.. xx

Posted

I personally would say sorry and then give her some space. Its like your starting all over earning her trust and helping her see that your not a bad person. Remember after you apologize its all up her she has the rite to not forgive you if she wants. If she does forgive you step and do what you have to do to keep her. If its getting rid of the guys numbers well do. No one said love is easy but it is worth the fight. Good luck and keep your head up.