Eric_Rendon

ex advice. - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

hi im new here and id thought id post something on here so i can get other guys' advice on something. so me and my ex are thinking about getting back together. but we dont wanna move fast. weve been friends for the past 7 months since the breakup and now we wanna start dating again taking things slow. so we hung out the other night and we were just talking and the he told me about this night he went out to the bar with his friends. then he told me that he was telling his friends that he brought one of the friends home with him. hes like i brought him to his house when i was on my way to mine. so when he left he texted me saying i just wanna clarify that hes just a friend and nothing more. all i said was i didnt say or assume anything. then he said that he just didnt want me to think differently or be like wtf? then i said that were just friends so why would i care. then he asked if honestly i would get mad or anything. i said flat out no because i dont deal with games because if i wanted to then id just go play my xbox and were just friends so i cant tell him who he can and cant talk to. all he said was "oh" then i told him i was going to bed and id talk to him the next day. he hasnt talked to me in 3 days. i dont really kno what to do. any suggestions on what i can or should do about it? much appreciated thanks

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

if you guys really like each other and you two really want to get back together then take it slow and do not rush into any thing. it takes any where from 9 months to a year to really get to know each other. so please take it slow

Posted

Maybe he wanted you to get mad, to prove to him you really care? Maybe not but that's what I read into that. Have you told him how you really feel? Has he told you how he really feels?
Could be you both want the same thing but don't know how to go about it, after a split it is hard, but my advice would be talk openly to each other and put your cards on the table. Take your time, learn to love each other again while having fun.
Good luck xxx

Posted

we are taking it slow. weve been friends for the last 7 months. we broke up in august. so now were starting to hang out more and stuff to get to kno eachother better. but he hasnt talked to me in 3 days since that happened so idk if hes just telling me right there that he did have something to do with that guy. i mean if he did then who cares just tell me cuz no one wants to be played.

Posted

I think it's more he wanted to see your reaction, more than anything. Your reaction was I don't care, but I guess you do?

Posted

not i dont care at all if he has something with that guy. but the least he could do is tell me so i can just move on and not look like a dumbass still going after him when has something to do with someone else

Posted

I can only give you advice from my side, all I ment was if that was me I would of felt you were saying don't care do what you want, when he may only be friends with him. His way maybe in seeing how you felt about him?

David_Cloud
Posted

Eric. I do think Johnny has a good point that you should consider.....and nothing ever got solved by silence but most things can be solved by talking . Call him and say sorry not to have heard from him last three days. Is he Ok ? Tell him you've missed talking with him and would he like to come round....

Tommy_Storey
Posted

The first thing is not to Force anything. The second thing is that your X became your X for a reason. Find out what that reason is/was and resolve it.

With out the two of you resolving,then i cannot see a relationship surviving for long
before you are back to first base again. And lastly,if your X just want`s to be your Friend Only,then just except, and move on. ( If you can find some one else
to Love ), LOL.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Also.try and find out why he got him self Upset with thing`s with you, and Resolve
. lol.

Posted

i totally get what you guys are saying. @johnny well he does kno how i feel for him, he knows i really like still. like thats why i said that i never said anything when first said it i never had assumed anything. @david like i text him every day and say good morning. and he just doesnt reply. its like he can be busy all he wants he could take 30 seconds of his time and be like hey im busy but im ok. but no hes giving me the silent treatment for pretty much no reason. @tommy we broke up because i was going to cheat on him. i never did but i do understand why he did break up with me. he had forgiven me and he is the one that said that he wants to start over and stuff. im fine with that he wants to start dating again. but thats where im getting at on the advice him not talking to me is raising little red flags saying hes hiding something. so thats what i want for him to tell me if he does have something to do with him and i can just move on.

Posted

I totally agree with Tommy. The X games are not fun to play. I've had two of my X's in the past who I really liked and really liked me, and we kept trying to make it work but it didn't.
I went out with the first ex on and off three times because I've never given a guy a second chance after dumping him the first time so I figured why not. In the end were just semi friends who talk from time to time.
The second ex was a great guy, but he just was not for me, for a few shallow reasons, and the way he acted sometimes just turned me off. But we tried on and off for months before I finally said enough is enough.
In the end an ex is an ex its rare that you can go back to them and get something more and be better together. But for the most part, they should just be left in your past.
I look at it this way, each breakup leaves you one step closer to figuring out what your looking for and meeting the one that's meant for you.

Posted

Now I get it, yes I would just step back, wait for him to make the move, if he wants you back he will, if he doesn't then you both move on. At the moment you are in limbo.
Just maybe he is the one that's scared?

Posted

@nagee i get what you mean, we both have seen other people since the break up and now we wanna see if theres still something there and and start over. @johhny thats what im gonna do im gonna wait for him to talk to me. and i do think he is a little scared. but thats why iwanna talk to him about it when i try he always say he has to go or is gonna go to bed, i really wanna talk about it. i need to kno if we want the same things. like to see if he is as committed to us working out again or not.

Posted

I totally agree with what your saying, but step back, like you said he may be scared, as you were the one going to cheat, although you never, he maybe scared you may do it again. Give him time to get his head clear. If its ment to be it will happen, or you could push him away. I know that Eric very well just done that myself, not only lost someone I love, but I pushed away a very good friend.

Posted

its like he said he forgives me. but hes always bringing it up. like in an arguement hell be like well remember you were the one that was gonna cheat. even when it has nothing to do with the arguement hell say it. if he really did forgive me then i dont think he would always be bringing it up and throwing it in my face. but i am. i havnt texted him to say morning and i wont. doesnt do anything. but when he texts back im not gonna reply like the second i get it im gonna wait a while before replying i dont wanna look desperate when im not haha

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Eric just to let you know that my lover and me broke up 3 times before we really knew that we were ment for each other..so if you break up it will take time to get back together and it will work out if both of you want it too..If you like to talk more about this you can message me..We have been together now for 24 years..

Posted

Hi Eric, i agree with the guy's here, and it's all great Advice, Really i would give him the Silent Treatment and Pretend u are moving on with ur Life, if that dont Work U Can alway's move over here 2 Ireland and i will look After U Oh and welcome

Posted

see thats like real true love. together for 24 years. thats like sweet

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

and you can have the same thing Eric...

Keith_Imeson
Posted

your young there will be ups and downs in relationships you,ll know when it,s right. don,t worry to much on things as long as your happy with yourself first

Posted

right i am in kind of the same bout but i should be able to trust him and i will but u both got to trust each other and in time it will get better or a part but if u want it to work do not take it all the way take it slow like u said if u want to know if he feels the same look in his eyes and u should see what u want if not then i do not know but i do hope mate that everything goes alright for u all the best

Posted

so i took ones advice and i gave him the silent treatment and i made it seem as if i moved on with my life. and i actually sortof did. i went on a date with a guy last night and it was fun but it made me realize how much i still missed my ex. and i decided that im not gonna talk to him if he wants to talk then he can text me. so almost 2 weeks and nothing until tonight. we talked and he said that he really misses me and that hes sorry for being a dick. but the crazy thing is that even tho i do miss him, i think he sortof pushed me away. like i actually wanna see where this can go with the new guy i just went on a date with. i guess he was too late. and i did move on. oh well i did nothing wrong i gave him months and all my time and he ended up pushing me away. but thank you all for the advice it was much appreciated thanks!! =}