Catlyn_Williams

i can't find anyone :( - Lesbian Ladies

Catlyn_Williams
Posted

I cant find any lesbians in my area i really want a girlfriend and i have dated the one lesbian i have found here. I need help badly i am lonely

Posted

Checked behind the couch? That's where I always find them

Seriously though, I know what you mean. I can't find anyone either, though I think it's for other reasons too

Christianna_Simmons
Posted

It deends on your location if you want someone in the same state or distance in the relationship.

Agnes_Bednarz
Posted

definitely agree, they usually hide behind the couch but the closet is a really good hiding spot too

Evelynn_Jean
Posted

I understand your feelings because I feel exactly the same way too :S

Maira_Khan
Posted

I can't get you guys :S behind the couch???

Maira_Khan
Posted

I can't find as well.... so pathetic, i swear!

Jasmine_Babber
Posted

Seriously stop looking, the right person will come along and it will smack you right in the face when your least expecting it...not literally of course . Theres plenty of fish in the sea, keep your chin up .

jessicazylee
Posted

potentials have the tendency to pop up when u least expect it... and if u're searching, u're more apt to "settle" for someone

Hope_Reyes
Posted

God, I feel the same way! It sucks thou, I date No labels. Doesnt matter if your stud fem no label stem ill date you. But im leaning more towards dating studs so with that being said im going to just let them find me instead of me finding them

Posted

I know and understand the frustration, I've totally been there for a long time myself, but honest too God; Stop looking. The more you look, well depends on how you go about doing this, shows that well either you're not really being you as you perhaps are normally on an every day too day basis. The more you look, in my experiance the easier it comes to be trapped into finding someone who you totally fall for, like I did, but then found out that she's a player. Doesn't happen with everyone, but just something too be aware of from my experiance / opinion. Wishing you all the best, your girl will come in time, just as I sad be causious