Yuki_Angelitto

What do I do? - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

Well I really need help with this. Recently, I've been going out a lot with this girl and I've liked her even before we started going out and she knows that I like her but somehow she tells me that she's recovering from a bad break up with her previous girlfriend and that if it was meant to be it'll happen and that she's just not looking to jump into another relationship just yet. However, after that she tell me that she likes me too. I'm pretty much confused here. Sometimes she texts and acts like there's something going on with us but sometimes she treats me just like her friends. I know for sure that there are other girls who are interested in her and she is in contact with these girls. I'm on the edge of giving up but every time when I see her I feel the need to push on and hang on a little longer but keeping it cool all at the same time. So what do I do? Should I just wait and see what happens or should I just learn to let go?

Posted

If you don't mind me asking...how old are you?

i only ask because your age sort of depends on what you should do...I'm 20, these are my years to fool around and do whatever I want. However I always promised myself never to let opportunities pass me by, including potential relationships. From bad/good relationships previous I know that right now I don't want one right now, because it would be unhealthy - I need a moment of clarity in my own self...perhaps this girl is the same? Young years = your own self development...if you don't know yourself...then how do you expect anyone else to know who you are?

It seems you have a healthy on/off relationship, if you value her company keep it that way. However, if you want to press for more then I would always advise to go for it...if you don't ask you never receive. You may upset yourself more the way you are going...I understand your position =] Xx

ANDREA_ACOSTA
Posted

im, going just exactly through the same thing too...this girls treats me like if we were dating....but truthly we r just friends...and it rlly pisses me off to know that many ppl like her and she talks to them but she cools me down when she tells me im the one who she like...t idk i guess if u think its worth a try then give it a try!

Maira_Khan
Posted

Please keep such girls away from you... the same thing happened with me. This girl started getting mad after me saying that she loves me blah blah blah and after a while when she discovered more lesbians she started claiming that she hasn't got over her ex...and eventually started avoiding me.... I just drove away from her myself ... cheap woman

ANDREA_ACOSTA
Posted

Good point Maira Khan! lol its kinda what im goint through many ppl tell me shes no good for me...and i kinda sorta know but the heart wants what the heart wants...lol