question - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

GIRLS: what do you like about other girls? and have you ever had a bf? x

Posted

Above all else I value intelligence, she has to be at least as intelligent as me. A sense of humour is secondary but that often comes with intelligence. I don't much care what they look like, only to the extent that can't crush me and they don't curdle milk by looking

I've had a boyfriend and couldn't stand it. Horrible, hairy knuckle dragging bunch in my opinion.

Posted

Personnaly, what I look for in the perfect woman is, open minded, trustworthy, honest and relaible. Flexability and a good sence of humor always helps. it may sound like I look for alot in my idea of the perfect girl, but that's all i can really say. looks - how the las looks isn't a big thing for me. looks are more than secondary, things change, the true beauty of what / who i look for is the true, inner beauty of their soul, their personality / charactor. thats me........

Posted

i love everything about women a relationship is so much more loving and intense between 2 women only a woman knows what a woman really wants x

Posted

Hmm...what i look for in girls: rather hard to meet anyone in the first place, and i am extremely picky. Unfortunately in my case I judge upon looks first, but I'm not extreme or anything. I just have a certain type, girly but not too girly, quirky, unique features =] I also love intelligence, humour comes alongside this, however I hate certain accents because it makes certain people sound so common (yes you may hate me a little for that comment...but I don't really know why that puts me off)

i have also had a long relationship with an boy...I more needed security in that part of my life and he came along for a while to help me. Learned more from him in the space of a year than any other, however, it was in fact a disaster of a relationship Lol...X

Posted

Hahahaha! I come from Dumfries...trust me if i was to pick up any sort of accent it would be horrendous...I sort of taught myself to speak differently - VERY ENGLISH...lol! =]

Emma_Dibdin
Posted

in order of importance I look for understanding, funny, good natured, cute, intelligent. I can't think of anything else really

Lakshmi_Subramaniam
Posted

i like the most understand cute little sweet naturesd girls who are understanding

jessicazylee
Posted

Intelligence, flexibility, adaptability, patience and strength. I also love the way a women's hair smells, and the softness of their skin.

Yes I've had boyfriends. I'm pansexual; I fall in love with people, not sexes. My current partner is a male actually, though all my friends and I say that he's got a woman's soul and looks. His hands are softer than a baby's cheek! And his eyelashes are ridiculously thick and long, I'd need fake lashes to acheive his quality lol]. And I have yet to meet anyone who is as patient as he is.