John_Williams_59479

Hwyl, Goodbye, Au revoir, Lebewohl - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I just want to say thanks to all my friends here, sorry to say the site is not for me. I will miss you all especially one. I am off to hospital the 20th Feb for an opp that will be 50/50, so time for me to have some me time lol.

Now i am on here until Monday so To keep things light hearted (Heart Joke lol) let’s just have a fun discussion on Relationships. What would you do to make your partner laugh?

Posted

Me i think i would run down our street nude with a pink feather duster up my ass singing " your the one that i want"

JoePeter
Posted

I just joined this group and am not sure how it works.
Well Hwyl, you will be in my best thoughts and prayers and make the best of each day like the rest of us. Today's the only day we have. That's my motto.
I laugh at the thought of the feather I think it would be very uncomfortable. But it's a great visual.
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.
Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

We are all here for a spell; get all the good laughs you can.
Will Rogers

Joe

Posted

Sorry about ur dilemma John, i will also have u in my Prayer's. I once dressed as a Gurella and crawled into my b/fs window in the middle of the night and scared the Crap out of him.lol.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i will keepyou in my prayers John

David_Cloud
Posted

John, I've often seen you around on the site and always thought your written comments are well worth reading - lots of respect to you for that. I wish you well for the future and in particular for your operation. Take care of yourself and may others take care of you as well. David x

Posted

Thats always hard as i know to well ive spent most of my life helping others.
Just takcare and wish you a speedy recovery take care lots of love and hugs.
Hope to see you back online very soon. xxx

Posted

Hi i have just joined, so i hope you do well with you op and see you back here soon x

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Take care of yourself and as soon as you are better and I know you will because God is by your side come back on and let us know how you are doing....