Chud

Changes will be made! - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Hey guys!
Me again, I've decided to have a total change in my appearance, reason being is I'm starting to look like an Emo again with the black hair, and I've just pulled myself out of a depression problem and now I want people to look at me and think he's happy.
So I've decided to have my hair cut a lot and have it at a medium length, I want to be able to show people my eyes, and stop having my hair hiding them and making it look as if I'm depressed.
I want my smile to dazzle people by being able to combine with my eyes, I want people to see me as happy and glowing, not depressed and hiding!
I'm having a big hair cut soon and then I will be dying it once again!
Yes, this is big changes for me, my hair hasn't been properly cut for around 7 years now! The shock may kill me!
The date has been set for my hair cut it will be towards the end of Half Term hopefully 18th February!
A totally new Richard is coming guys! ;D

David_Cloud
Posted

Richard, this all sounds great and I can hardly bear the wait till all will be revealed on the 18th Feb. Do you have an official photographer lined up and will gays.com beat Hello! to see the new look? So glad this heralds the 'happy Richard' and that you are through the blues. Richard, you keep us all enchanted and enthralled as always. Luv you for absolutely who you are. David x

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Can't wait to see the new you...

Tommy_Storey
Posted

I say,Good on you, It will be nice to see a new you, ( A new profile,pic,may be ? ). lol

Posted

suggest you leave it long a month more or you will feel the cold, but it is up to you, feb can be wet and windy, even snow in march up here, normal temp 12degrees where you are. is the norm.

Heebie999
Posted

I suggest you try the new look when you want to try the new look. If you don't like it, you can always let it grow back if you don't like it.
I look forward to seeing some pics of the new look! =D

Posted

Change your looks but don't change Chud. Your half term is a week earlier than mine??

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

oh you mean you became even more sexier sexy stud muffin???? lol

Dennis_Mix
Posted

If you want to change your pic why don't you Put the real you up. That is what I do.

Alfawolf

Posted

Dennis, are you suggesting that my pictures are not me!?
The pictures ARE me!
I guess you're just gob smacked by my sexiness :P
I joke
But seriously it is me, all the pictures are me, I would never use other peoples pictures and pass it off as mine!

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I don't mean that it is just I show the way that I feel that is all I meant sorry if you thought I meant other wise. I like the pictures that you use.

Alfawolf

Posted

dennis please leave richards pic alone, if he post anything sexier, there will be a stampede from the states over to wales, lots of aircraft landing at cardiff, they will have to build a new runway , just for people to come and see him, ha ha

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

Allen, Richard is mine cause he is that sexy lol

Posted

thats alright homer, i think of all the times you have posted that comment, all must by now know of your undying love for him, but dont break his heart,he has went through enough already, and we all want to see him get better, and enjoy life to the full.
Or i might just have to give you a spanking..............

Posted

LEAVE RICHARD ALONE!!!!!!!!!!

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

Allen, i am triing to keep him cheerful.

@Dean, i am sorry, i will tread lightly when i talk about sweet Richard

Posted

i know you are homer and its much appreciated

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I am not picking on his pic. I just show how I feel that is all I like his pic. I just made a suggestion that is all.

Alfawolf

Posted

I don't see myself as that good looking lol XD

Dennis_Mix
Posted

You Carrie your self well and you have good Ideas that what I like.You got good head about you

Alfawolf

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

and thats what i like about Richard. to be honest, if Richard and i was hanging out, he would be the one to keep me out of trouble

Posted

well richard i gave you 10/10 for looks personality and who you are, not how you are in bed.
And to me these things are important in r/life, all the best.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

yea his looks are hot and thats why i love him lol ooops i meant like him lol

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Good job Richard!