Gene_Lewis

GOD I'M DUMB - Gay Guys! <3

Gene_Lewis
Posted

Here I am a 42 soon to be 43 n listening to Patti's "If only u knew" n "I love u, need u,wnt u" thinking n fall for a man in another state. Looking for every song that may fit how I feel. This old fool mybe fallen in luv with a man I only txt n talk on the with. Knowing this will never work out. To show how dumb I am before I even did my morning thing I'm txting him n wshing him good luck on his job interview. I wld have done tht for ay of my friends but after I had my morning cigarette and went to the jonh. I'm smiling when he calls n damn near creaming whn I c his number. All this over man I can't touch n who s mostly a bottom, but will top frm time to time. Thanking for cell so i can look @ pics of him tht he sent. Damn, I ever thought I wld turn into an old fool ths late in the game.

Gene_Lewis
Posted

So wht so we do

Posted

Gene, dont call yourself dumb or an old fool. I am 63 and my husband is 26; we mwt online and he lived in SD and I was in Canada. A lot of people thought I was an old fool Im sure but were to polite to say it..lol. We chatted qand visited each other for 2 years before we decided to mger married. There were lots of road blocks, age, citizenship, he was in the National Guards so dont ask dont tell, finanaces for all the travelling back and fort, his family BUT we persevered and we have been married 3 years, will be 4 in August. He is working here, has landed immigrant status and is elegible to apply for citizenship. His family has accepted and we visit back and forth. His parents r my age. So, I gues what I'm saying is if this is what you want then try it out, you may be surprised how it turns out..just be very honest with each other and identify any potential issues between the two of you and talk about them to c if you can work it out. You are in love so try to work it out before yougive up..just saying.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

no one is dumb, you just have not learn every thing yet. we are all learning as we go

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

yea like takeing Richard to the beach so i can ride him all night long lol

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

you steped into it baby lol

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

come to oregon, i will show you a promise

Gene_Lewis
Posted

Is it so hrd to sty on the topic. We tlk abt ths lst nght. If u wnt to get book up send private meess or start ur own discuss. We start topics to tlk on thm not wht u wnt to. N other words TALK ON WHAT I START R MVE THE FUCK ON

Posted

I agree Gene. Guys if you want to flirt please use the chat feature then we dont have to be a part of what should be a private conversation. Thank you.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Gene to me you should talk things out with him and make sure you both want the same thing....

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

sorry Gene, it is my bad. please forgive me sweety

Posted

I am just off here.