Superbowl!!! - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

is there anyone excited about the superbowl? Go Giants!!!

Posted

superbowl no but super balls yes

Gene_Lewis
Posted

To much of a girl to care

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

http://gays.com/groups/fun/1595/sport thats the sports groop[ if you want to join and chat sports like foot ball

Tommy_Storey
Posted

I must admit,here in the U.K, the Superbowl in not Big at all. ( Sorry ).. All what i
know is that it is Held.around this time of year,each year. lol.

Posted

Erm Nope

Dave_Mack
Posted

Patriots all the way! As for our UK readers you know it US FOOTBALL. What you have is called SOCCER!

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Dave, It is all this Sameness/differences what makes thing`s so Interesting,between our two Countries. lol

Dave_Mack
Posted

On that I agree. What I aslo find fascinating is the differences between US and UK English. I love listening to BBC1. On that maybe you or someone else on that side of the POND can tell me what is REVISSION? Sounds like something to do with what is called HOMEWORK for students.
Also interesting that British English drops the definate article "THE" when you say for example I am gong to (the) hospital. We use it here... That and the fact you ADD the "u" to words like COLOR and Neighbor. Wish I knew why tehre is a difference...

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I don't think about the supper bowl I can't weight for NASCAR it getting close

Alfawolf

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Thx Tach you are right there is a football group...but go Patriots....Oh no did someone say Nascar...The shoot out is on the 18th of Feb and on the 23 you have the duels and Daytona is on the 26...but there also a group for that too....Hope to see you all in both groups...

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I think we should go NASCAR don't you. I love the races

Alfawolf

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I am new to San Francisco but found myself rooting for the SF 49ers in the game against the Giants. Now don't really care.

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

thats cool i was to not a giants fan lol

Dennis_Mix
Posted

That is ok the Steelers will be back next year you can count on that

Alfawolf

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I am watching the pro bowl now and it is a good one....NFC 35 AFC 31...Lets go NFC...

Posted

Hi I'm from Australia and love the NFL watch it every Monday here.I'm a cowboys fan and the giants are in my division,so I hope they get spanked.Looking forward to watching superbowl should be great and the giants have played good football over the past 6 weeks so they are the team in form.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I think the AFC will win the supper bowl this year. go AFC

Alfawolf

Timothy_Brown
Posted

So the Patriots will win, huh?

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I just don't know anymore I am like Ellen I like them both but if I had to pick then I would have to go with the Patriots ..and I would say they wil do it by 3 points...Lets hope...LOL...