Gene_Lewis

THINK I NEED HELP - Gay Guys! <3

Gene_Lewis
Posted

I met ths guy on line n been txting n sexting n I believe I'm falling for him. N I don't thnk it one way. But thr r 2 big problems. The first is he's n another state, n mosty a bttm. Havw tp, but not really his thng. He says he wnts 2 with me but cnt do it all the time. He also said he wnts to cme for a visit but I don't n won't tp for anyone. I'm thnking of going 2 c him, but he doesn't hve his own place n if he did it stll be him n I n a motel 6. The help part is I hvent been wth a man n over a yr n if I open myslf 2 fall b4 or aft wht d happen n how cld if even hve a chnce 2 grow wth these thng alrdy n the way. Shld I try n lead it bck 2 a frnd thng r jst atp cold? He is 2 me vry hot n well hung. I fnd myslf clling 2 hear his voice. I thnk Im almost sprung

Jules_Parker
Posted

Hi I know you younger guys like using short hand, but quite honest with you I could only understand about 60% of what you said, and that was very hard reading, if you want all of us to be able to give advice or just to be understanding then please add a few extra characters, as to me N can mean no/not in or just "nothing" is it so hard to put "in" instead of just n or did it mean something completely different tk gn sn I'm sure you understood what I just said, if not join the club as it's my short hand m8

Colin_Bell
Posted

lol

Posted

well colin and jules i am sure gene, is just posting it like he uses in texting on phone, and as some know on here some people use phone to log on and chat, and i think this is what gene is doing.
Gene i am glad to here that you are still here, began to wonder there for a while, and i know its also my own fault as i have been elsewhere at times myself.
The problem you face is whether to go and see this guy, and you are hoping that he wont dissappoint you sexually, that can happen so easily, its just one of these things, its happened to me and i know that its not easy accepting it.
But if you dont try, then you will never know, just be careful and whatever happens stay safe.
All the best allan

Richard_Edwards
Posted

n = and

Are you going to see him for sex, for a friendship, or what. You first need to define what you are hoping for and if this person can give you that.

I also find it difficult to read all the shorthand.

Colin_Bell
Posted

some short hand is easy to read i print as i talk [not now though ] being a geordie from newcastle but on here no one would understand it ive yet to meet some one on here fro northeast of england

Gene_Lewis
Posted

The shrthnd is ez if u follow the flow. Allan is rghr, i'm using my phone n it's ez. If u cant read it mve on. N Alla it's more thn sex for rght now. If I go n c him tht's wth will happen. But I'm thk I'm falling 4 him, n I thnk he falling 2. R jst sayig wht he thks I wnt 2 bear. This is hard 4 me

Posted

gene just follow your hearts desire, just be safe, i would really not like to see you hurt, all the best allan

Gene_Lewis
Posted

I will. He' jst soooo fine 2 me n sexy, n sweet

Gene_Lewis
Posted

Hell Allan, it's been a yr

Colin_Bell
Posted

this is getting mental its getting to b a laugh on here a gain read to many boring un happy stories any one got any good news

Colin_Bell
Posted

want to wish all chinises a happy new year

Posted

colin go and look at the storyline on" a date", where i have posted a story and add a piece to it.
danny & jony, dennis ,gene, richard ivers homer are all characters in the storyline, as is joe mayer, will add more tommorow night.
Its a fun storyline.
even mack is there.

Gene_Lewis
Posted

Plz dpnt use my discussion as a place to start a side thng

Gene_Lewis
Posted

If u don't like whts bing discussion dont feel the need to say anything. Start ur own

Richard_Edwards
Posted

I agree with Gene.
I am tired of people not staying on the topic. If you don't like a topic, click on the button UNFOLLOW.
Start you own discussion if you wish.
COLIN, DO YOU GET IT
ALLAN, SEND COLIN A PRIVATE MESSAGE FOR THAT
TOO MANY PEOPLE COME INTO A DISCUSSION TO INTERRUPT IT
STOP IT

Jules_Parker
Posted

Richard thanks for the translation, I understood more this time, and Colin if we were talking face to face I think I would understand U OK my mums side of the family are all from around Newcastle.

Gene, I met up with a guy who I liked str8 away we got on great until it was time to share a bed, I already knew he liked cross dressing, but did not know he like doing it in bed, I was willing to put up with it as I was falling in love with him, I did get him not to dress up for bed and we were able to feel each others naked bodies for the first time, I'm an out and out bottom guy but would do almost anything for the one I love, so I became top for our first sexual encounter, later I wanted him do be willing to do the same for me, although he said he loved me he would not, I knew from that point our relationship was doomed, I did carry on seeing him in hope over time he might compromise and meet me half way he never did and so I stopped making the effort, our relationship faded, he moved away without telling me, I think like me he knew it was not going to work.

the point I'm making is... no matter how much you want a relationship to work sometime your just not compatible, but give it a try your guy might be more flexible, but try not to fall for a incompatible guy

Gene_Lewis
Posted

Thx u. Like u im a total bttm n wld never n hve never top. Im more virly, wthout tbe drag. I knw wht u r saying is rght n if he ask it over. I guess I better put the brakes on. Hate it, but nobdy needs to gets hurt. It helps he's m another state

Jules_Parker
Posted

I'm glad you understand, it always harder if u have stayed in a none working relationship and U start to fall in love your the one who gets hurt, so stay happy being a bottom there's plenty of good loving top guys out there xxx

Colin_Bell
Posted

i appologise to you all

Keith_Imeson
Posted

go for it

Zachary_Holmes
Posted

Gene, I managed to decipher the first 6 lines of your post before my eyes started to bleed. Please learn to spell and how to structure a sentence because reading what you do right now, is the closest I've ever come to middle age torture...

Thanks...