loading___

How to date a guy ? - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I have no idea how to flirt, how to date a guy that's why I'm single now. any idea?

Kayden_Naim_Rashid
Posted

Confidence, I guess. I find guys who have great confidence hot. But not cocky. hope that helps.

Mike_Mens
Posted

i think have same issue with u Danny.. huhu

Posted

Sat., Jan 21st, 12, 09:45 Hrs. M.S.T.
Hi Group,
Hey Danny, B Yourself Really, When Your With Others, Add Little Things Like a Smile, Introduce Yourself, Put Your Best Values Out and Let Others Know What Some of Your Interests are. Also Things Like Drugs, Heavy Drinking and
Smoking Doesn't Get a Date Despite the Fact That Its Seams to B the Things
That Give the Impressions in Order to Have a Date You Have to do the Above.
NOT So. Things Like Respect, Honesty, Matureaty, Personality Go a Long Way in Showing Others That You Have Something to Offer .
Good Luck and Most of All, Have Fun, B Yourself.
Tnx,
Operater.

Posted

Hi Danny, Get ur beautiful Ass over here and i will Teach u

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Danny just be your self and don't things you will find it works.If a guy is looking he will talk and you get know him and go from there.That the way I did it.

Alfawolf

Dave_Mack
Posted

I agree with Dennis. Just be yourself.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

flirting comes easy for me sexy stud, what are you up to baby? has any one ever told you that you are sexy hot in black? see it is easy sweety

Posted

down boys...behave...the boy is asking for advice...well i agree with Kayden it's all about confidence...and for me flirting is all in the eyes...if he has that look that says hey i'm interested and can still hold a look on confidence...and well hit it off with a conversation...it's not that hard...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

Babo, i was giveing him advice lol.

Dave_Mack
Posted

No you are not too bad looking, In my case I ama near relative to Dracula I guess. No one is interested in me but I am used to it....

Posted

well mack thats sad, there are a few on here thats interested in you but because of distance its differcult to meet.
Jony i always thought you were older than your pic suggests, and your comments are from usually an older guy.
Flirting is good on here, at least we can have fun with it, and not the depressing reality of real-life encounters which are a shadow, and the person is usually fake.
Danny you have to realise that sometimes dating online will not work, find a gay bar and go and meet real people, at the end of the day thats what you want, someone you can psyically hold in your hands, or even him hold you by your thighs. and whatever.
No on friends & fun, lets have fun, if you look at some other discussions on here me richard and homer are flirting with each other, and to us sluts its natural, and long may it continue.
And danny dont get depressed, there is enough of on here with that already,so get on with your life, and go and plunder, ravish all you find, and enjoy?.

Posted

Well Danny Boy i think ur Beautiful.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Like what everyone has been Saying, Be your self,and try and over come any
Shyness,what you might feel,and all way`s remember,that the person,who you are flirting with,is the same as are in every way,shape and form,as you are. lol, And Good Luck, lol.

Posted

tommy please dont mislead danny, he is nice and slim looking a right doll, just look at richard ivers, do you think that danny looks like a dog, no i know you dont.
But seriously danny there are some on here with genuine pics, and the rest use avatars, and although may have the same male gender, will not mean they are slim, lovely, or even one of the beautiful persons, there will be a few ugly ones as well, but they sometimes makeup for it in other ways.
but have fun flirting with richard and tommy, who i think has a crush on you, better be quick richard, or even the other richard might try and nab him?
danny you could also post a discussion , i suggest "hi i am a virgin, who wants me, who's willing to fight & die for me" that may get them all chasing you.

Posted

oh and lookout for homer, he would like you to go to him in oregon, your just the sort of guy he likes.

Posted

thx to everyone, especially Allan. I get it just that sometimes i don't wanna meet people at bar. FYI I an really a virgin haha. but not gonna post a new discussion like u sad. LOL

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

lol thats cool lol. i love virgens lol

Posted

see danny told you that would get the vultures circling you, just waiting for there chance, and if you have to lie down suggest on your back, dont make it easy for them, or you may waken up later with sore bum?

Posted

danny just you wait until the rest see the discussion later on there will be many vultures circling overhead, from all over the world.
We dont tend to get many virgins on here, mostly guys who have already found out that they are gay already.
And please lets us see if you have dark colour of eyes, take of your sunglasses, a guy with nut brown shading, would be a bonus, and also a full body profile shot would help, get all the rest of them turned on.
Oh i can see it now, they will be using hook & claw fighting each other for your affections, and who gets your body first? ha ha he he ha
mabey i should write a small story with you as a character in the centre of the story, think that would help.

Posted

just checked your profile,so i was right about the colour of your eyes, nice very nice

Posted

yeah i have brown eyes. And i like the idea of writing me in a story. LOL

Posted

public or private, and if the rest of the guys want to vote on it, then do so, as to type of story just ask joe mayer