Khristiaan_Parker

Can you meet a gay with clothes on? - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Is it possible to meet a gay with clothes on. Seems like you must be nude with a hard on before they flock like birds to an alley or some cheap bar with bad smells coming from the back. Personally I love being naked but I dont want to have sex with every man to meet. I havent meet people in five years. Literally five. Im very shy and approaching and starting conversations simply I cannot do because I never learned how to talk to others as a child. At 26 I want to meet guys that are into intimacy if that exists today, But always start off as friends i never want to rush into anything although at my HIGH AGE OF 26 which I go by 54 to most people I feel like this is the last year in my life that I can take a chance in learning how to communicate with a living soul with a dash of gay. But I dont want to be spreading my ass cheeks to start a friendship so where can I go where gays keep there clothes on for at least the first five hangouts?

George_Jefferies
Posted

I don't know about places, but if you just want to meet people, I'd love to chat some time

Colin_Bell
Posted

george wats a pan sexual

Colin_Bell
Posted

kris i like your coment

Yeremiah_Hardt
Posted

It's hard meeting guys, but you have to do what interests you, then you meet knew people, make friwnds

Posted

Well my husband and I have only been to St Paul/Mineapolis twice so I dont know where you would go to meet people. I think that somehow you have to force yourself to deal with ur shyness...you would be surprised how many guys out there are shy and waiting for somebody to make the first move so why dont you do it. Just picture all those other shy guys out there wishing you would talk to them...

Posted

Shyness doesnt exist outside of me here in Minneapolis. People in new york have better manners.

Yeremiah_Hardt
Posted

You're not shy. You wrote that.

Zachary_Holmes
Posted

Go to a gay village during the day, preferably the summer, go with a friend, meet people. If your gay street/village is popular or if you go to an active one that is popular you'll find they have events on. Don't you have LGBT groups for older people in the USA or something similar? Don't rely on the internet to meet people.

If your lacking in social skills, then get into some volunteering work with groups in free time, join some kind of club that does something that interests you and follow these simple 8 rules.

1. Listen.
2. Actually be interested in the other person.
3. Don’t listen too much to criticism.
4. Don’t babble on and on.
5. Treat others as you would like them to treat you.
6. Keep a positive attitude.
7. Use silence.
8. Communicate with more than your words.

Colin_Bell
Posted

still dont know wat pansexual is george but your nice looking

Zachary_Holmes
Posted

You've obviously got the internet, so google it?

Colin_Bell
Posted

how you bing gay doing that i came out to my mates b4 xmass couse i sent a tex to my mate in stead of person i was talking shit i thought

Posted

How does being gay prevent you from having friendships? I dont understand.

Posted

No one likes being a homo. I specfically do not. People hate them and they have made that quite clear to my face that its wrong. i am wrong. The only gays that do exist are the ones that spread their legs in bars. unfornitly im not a promiscuous bar cruising self absorbed homo so that leads to no friendships in the gay commnuity

Posted

Khristiaan, your state of mind and your thinking about being gay and "homos"concerns me. You have some serious issues going on and need to go get some counselling. There is a level of self loathing and hatred that you exhibit which should make people think twice about approaching you. If anyone knows of any counselling resources around Minneapolis that could be of use to Kristiaan, please let him know. You need to come to terms with who you are before you start looking for any relationship and Imay be wrong but I dont think you will find what you need on this site.

Yeremiah_Hardt
Posted

I'm no barfly

Colin_Bell
Posted

just log on bernie i agree with you with you rcoments who spreads there legs in a gay bar i would not to meet you in my local bar kristian have you been to a bar any way hi yeremiah welcome

Yeremiah_Hardt
Posted

Last time I was in was September, go to bars for Kareoke

Yeremiah_Hardt
Posted

And other event but don't drink beer