Christophe_Daza

love - Gay Guys! <3

Christophe_Daza
Posted

Why is it guys every time I fall in love with a man i always end up getting hurt? I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME ANYMORE.. WHEN I LOVE I ALWAYS GIVE MY ALL COZ I WANT HIM TO FEEL CONTENTED WITH ME..

Posted

Same thing happened to me hun all the time and I don't know why.... Maybe the guys I have been with don't believe in love and only want sex!!! Its what I think

Marcus_Sykes
Posted

If I could answer that my friend....... I'd be a happier man myself :-(

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Did you ever think that when you fall in love you might be trying to hard and it cause your lover to back off. I had that happen once and after I went back and talked to him he said It was he felt smothered so I got back with him and we were together a very long time.

Alfawolf

Dean_Renner
Posted

try dateing, leave? the sex out for a while learn about each other first, try it?

Posted

CHristopher it just isn't worth trying for love, it sucks!!!!!

GLEN_PHILLIP
Posted

Blaming yourself is definitely wrong, yes it did not work , but you cant blame you or even him , we only heard how you feel, what about him, becoming friends first goes a long way.

Posted

Not true at all Dean.... When you find your true love you will understand but in the meantime you will find people in your way that will hurt you and lie to you... it is all part of the game but at the end you are gonna be the winner.

Posted

Something that is about a person's feelings shouldn't be a "GAME"

Dean_Renner
Posted

it has worked for me i am in a 6 year relayship now, and very happy

Dean_Renner
Posted

very true dean hargreaves

Posted

I know Dean and I do agree with you but, don't tell me that I know that for fact.... Tell that to the 80% of gay guys that think that love and feelings are a game!!!

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

love hurts thats life but the hurt and pain for me make it mutch enjoyable for whan i do find love and yes lots of people out there play gamesmlove than leave tham type of thing we grow up we move on and we learn from it

Posted

Well i dont care 2 much for the love side of thing's with another guy and i am only being Honest when i say i really Love the Sex side of things with my Partner weather i love him or not.

Posted

I totally agree with Dennis Mix, I learned a while ago that by smothering a guy and not giving him his space that he will run for the hill's, so i changed all that around and i let him live his life and not be in his ear 24/7, that way they will come back when they are ready and realise they want 2 be with me, and yeh i also love the sex as i have written above.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

you gotta find the right guy for you

David_Dubber
Posted

Sorry but I have to agree with Dean. Great sex only comes from two men truly loving each other.

Keith_DeHart
Posted

Something I've learned over time is that there are 3 types of people,

The Demi = The person who has all of your negative traits, and is opposite in
all of your positive traits.

The Arch = The person who has all of your positive traits, and is opposite in all
of your negative traits.

The Statera = The person who balances you out in all your traits

It is the Statera that you want to look for when looking for a relationship, but unfortunately with about 90% of gays guys you have to have 2 out 3 of these qualities.

1) Financial Security (house, care, independence, etc)

2) Physical Appeal

3) Personality (Intellect, Uniqueness, Creativity, etc to your own appeal)

Too many gay guys act out the stereotypes that people have of them, and thus because they're acting out what people think of them, they are pushing the people who would actually be good matches for them away.

I personally push people away because I'm afraid of getting too close to people, because I'm extremely shy and introverted, and I still don't feel that I'm at a place in my life where I can worry about someone else along with myself, so unfortunately I have to be selfish and work on my schooling so that I will have a better future financial.

Now saying all of this, that doesn't mean that you have to be like me, I hope to the Divine that you're not like me, because I have a feeling that you're gonna do good in the area of love.

That is my extremely weird contribution

Posted

Tanx Keith, Facinateing read, i am alway's pushing people i like away, i dont know why i do this, i suppose i am afraid of Rejection or something like that.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

you will never be rejected by me sexy

Posted

Tanx Homer, u just made my Day

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

thats why i am here sexy stud muffin