Mark_Cutler

What Are You Doing This Summer? - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I'd like to hear from everyone what their plans are for the Summer. I know, it's still months away, but I still want to hear. Camping, fishing, boating, swimming at the beach? What are your plans? Let me hear everyone.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

In the summer,some time,i will be going with my B/F,to his Villa,in Varna,for at least four week`s, lol

Posted

well in feb, edinburgh half marathon is on, and equal- marriage group is running in that at the meadows in edinburgh, also stonewall (scotland) is also running.
Then later there is Glasgow pride, and then London world pride, in between that, work, work, work, is that not reason enough to hate it, no rest until xmas again.

Posted

On august, i wanna go to Malaysia and have fun there on the beach, swimming, resting, enjoying and many hard activities like that

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i plan on going to california some time this summer

Posted

so tommy & kris, your both travelling light, and homer you going to see jony, eh
hope you all have a good time, take some pics, and share with the guys who cant go to exotic locations.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

no, i am going to visit my family over by Fresno, California. i will not have enough money or time to go see my Babo :-(

Posted

Sounds nice, Homer. I've been to California. Anaheim and San Diego. I even went to Los Angeles. LOL. You have to go the speed the drive or become road kill there, cause they drive fast like the Indy 500. I want to go to San Francisco and look a-
round there, you know see the sites. I'd like to travel to Alcatraz to take a guided tour of the old prison. Hear it's neat.

Posted

Thanks guys. Sounds like everyone is going to have fun this Summer. I hope to do some camping and fishing, if we don't get a bad flooding like we did last year.

Posted

Tues., Jan 17thg, 12, 19:40 Hrs. M.S.T.
Hi Group,
I'm a Gay Hobbiests - Trains I'd Like to Hop Down Under and Go Railfanning and See What Their Railroads are Like. See the Coal & Iron Ore Railroads Plus a Few Out in the Wide Open Country. Fringe Benefits,
Hear the Guys Down There are Really HOT. Might B Worth Looking Into on the Side. WOW.
Enjoy,
Operater.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

yea i know allen

Posted

Think I Will Just Have Sex

Dave_Mack
Posted

I was planing to visit England but looks like thats off

Posted

well homer thats a shame, i think jony would have been glad of the company, as for the other post are you & richard talking about me, hope richard is not fantasizing about me again, with his rsm looking on with a frowning look.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i know, he is so sexy and hotttttt

Posted

homer try and picture the scene richard & i making out at the back of the barracks, and his rsm catches us. ha ha ha
But yes richard is sexy hot, both of them, i am sure you know what i mean, ha ha

Posted

R S M, uuuuuuuggggggghhhhhh, how could i cum, even thinking about him, yaaaaggghhhhh

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

aww richard baby just relax and have fun lol

Posted

U dont know our R S M, Homerr

Posted

just think richard if he asked if he could join in, you would die of shock, and i wouldnt be able to sit for a week. ha ha

Posted

I would just PUKE, Allan how can i have sex now with the picture of that man in my head, aaaaaaaaaaaggghhhhh, his age is 10,000 bc.

Posted

are you saying that in eire, there are still cavemen, chanting ugh ugh ughguguguugughgughg, at least you couldnt be accused of ageism ha ha
and i would laugh like hell if he could see these comments, ha ha ha
naw seriously, you would do a bunk, leaving me to his tender mercies, as i am not as lightfooted as you .

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

Richard who are you talking about? i am lost lol

Posted

My Seargent Major, uuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggghhhhhhh

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

aww baby, you in the military?