Jony_Star

I Feel LIke I'm Slipping... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

lately i've been emotionally vulnerable lately...don't know why really...but i don't feel like myself...i feel as i've been slipping away little by little...there are days when i'm mellow...and other days i'm just feeling disconnected, lonely, and as i've stated before vulnerable...and honestly i don't like it...maybe i'm used to putting on a strong front...so no one would worry or just to brush things off...but well we know that things that are buried tend to resurface...maybe that's what with me...i'm trying to suppress things and trying to remain strong that i tend to forget that i can be vulnerable from time to time...it's only natural...but well that doesn't mean i have to like it...but i'm sure it'll pass...hopefully it'll end soon...

Richard_Edwards
Posted

If you try to bury what's going on inside you, it will resurface. Find out what it is, let the feelings come up, recognize them, feel them.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

I agree with what Richard has Said. Your best bet,Jony,is if you can,Find some whare,whare it is all nice and Quiet/,Private,and just Flow with these Feeling`s and just go with them,and just see whare they take you. Don`t feel
afraid,if you at any time feel like Crying. Just relax and Cry. This crying is all
part and parcel of you, getting to getting back to you old self. I don`t know
if you will take any of this on boured. but all what am trying to do,is to Help
as Friend`s who care,do. lol

Posted

thanks guys...seems like i'm be doing a bit of soul searching within myself to find answers...but well it's something i have to do i guess...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

jony, your depressed. if you need to talk to any one, i am here. in order for you to get to feeling like the happy guy that you are, you need to start talking about what is bothering you right now

Posted

Hi Jony,,,Richard and Tommy have said really what i also would say,please take note of what they are saying,and goodluck mate,,,

Posted

well i wouldn't say depressed...but well i'll be fine Homer...i know i always have you...but well i'll be fine...i know it...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

your starting to worry me Babo

Posted

no don't worry Homer...it's nothing drastic...it's just that i've been able to handle myself quite well...to feel this way is sorta new...i can't remember the last time i felt this way...but if i was able to overcome it before...i can surely do it again...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i am glad to hear that. where are you at on becomeing a usa citizen? i passed every thing on my ged except for math. i have to take it over again :-(

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Homer, you will pass!

Posted

well still haven't been able to do anything on that...but well i'll get to it eventually...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

uh uh, like i heard that before Babo. if you really love me, you would get started today lol just kidding

Posted

silly homer...don't worry i'll get there...lol...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

okay Babo lol