Joseph_Williams

WORLD PRIDE IN LONDON 2012 - Gay Guys! <3

Joseph_Williams
Posted

WorldPride 2012 to be Biggest Pride Event Ever and this year it is hosted in my favorite city in the world, LONDON!

It has already been confirmed that this WORLDPRIDE will this year be.....

Bigger – after the Parade the events space extend from Oxford Street in the north to Shaftsbury Avenue in the south in 2012.

Better - after its absence last year due to development work a stage will return to Leicester Square, at the heart of London town.

Longer - The Parade will once again begin from Baker Street making the route over half a mile longer, taking in even more of London’s iconic landmarks.

Family area - Following its success at 2011’s event the Family Area will make a return in 2012 offering parents and children the opportunity to enjoy WorldPride in a safe and laid-back space.

A second day - Sunday 8th July plans are being formed to help you make the most of the WorldPride weekend and to recover on the morning after the night before!

Keep up to date with the exciting plans for WORLDPRIDE via my group on gays.com.

Find it here:
http://gays.com/groups/health/2235/world-pride-in-london-2012

Be here, Be Queer, Be PROUD

WORLDPRIDE 2012

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I am going to try to figure out how to get there! Sounds fun!

Joseph_Williams
Posted

You should doll!!! It's going to be incredible.

Join the group to stay updated!!!

x

David_Dubber
Posted

OK....I am only 67 miles from London and what with Highspeed1 I will definitely be there. Have joined the group to keep abreast of the events. This has already been mentioned on PinkPaper .com

James_Morrison_54499
Posted

It sounds awesome! Really wish I could go :'(

Everyone that is going have a great time!! x

Joseph_Williams
Posted

David! That sounds like a great plan to me! Yup, there is a link to the main website on the group as well.

James, the best thing about WorldPride is that is changes it's hosting city every year meaning that, hopefully, everyone will get a chance to experience it once despite location.

Colin_Bell
Posted

sounds like a good week end

James_Morrison_54499
Posted

Yeah that's great, I might be able to go this year because I turn 18 before then and just have to see if I can get the time off work

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes i think that it is going to be good lol

Colin_Bell
Posted

im up for it im from newcastle be good to meet up

Colin_Bell
Posted

anyone know of cheep bb or hotels as book early could fill up quickly