Jony_Star

Off To A Good Start... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

well today's the 1st friday the 13th...and to all those who think it's supposed to be a day full of bad luck...well i say that you're definitely wrong...today was a great day for me...i got to see my friend Nyque again today and got to visit my friend Andre...we had fun seeing each other today...and agreed that this year is off to a good start...already we're seeing each other a bit more often...which is great...and well the days are drawing closer...my sister has joined the army and will be off to boot camp on the 24th...already i can tell my mom's stressing out...going crazy...my brother and i still don't have jobs but are trying as hard as we can...cuz without my sister now...the responsibility to help out our parents falls on us more than ever...she says she'll be gone for 5 months...but well i think the military pretty much is full of sweet talk so they can suck you in and tell you all these promises of money and opportunity...but i'm sure it's full of crap...already a cousin of mine who is a marine is seeing that all they told him was a bunch of lies...an illusion to make you think that joining the military is a great opportunity...guess it's not so great afterall...that's why they haven't been able to sucker me in...nor will they ever...anywho enough about that...point being that today was another good day for me...and i hope i can enjoy more days like these with my best friends...Lord knows how much i need them...anywho...on other news i'm pretty much torn on career choices...my aunt's advice before she left back for oregon was to put my good talents to good use...all she knows is that i can kinda sing, give good massages, & hear people out...my mom wants me to try out being a massage therapist...but well i'm comfortable giving my mom a massage...but i don't know how i'd handle touching other people...but on the upside...i like giving massages cuz it makes me feel sort of like a healer...but on the other side...my friends have always told me that i'm a great listener, have good insights, and give good advice...(due to my psychic abilities according to my ex...)...anywho and well i wouldn't mind being a therapist...cuz that would help people vent out what they usually can't towards others and help them to relieve that burden...now i used to have a therapist myself...and when i went he established that he was there to listen to and that he couldn't in any way offer me any advice or something like that...(sorry it's been a long time...)...so if that's actually what a therapist is supposed to do...then hey i'm all for it...cuz the last thing i wanna do is give advice which could end up messing up someone's future or whatever...(according to my ex this is due to the fact that i believe and trust in my psychic ability)...i mean i seriously don't like being referred as a psychic...i just like to think that i'm lucky or really in tune with other people and their feelings...but other than that i think i'd be crazy...anywho...so i guess i'm leaning a little bit towards being a therapist i guess...which sounds good...let's see if i stick with it long enough...cuz i'm tired of trying to figure out what i wanna do as a career...i have a goal and start walking down that path...but all in good time...everything will fall into place sooner or later...and all will be as it should be...

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Hi,there Jony.
I have a strong Feeling,that FATE,will give you a Helping hand,to what
path you will find your self,in your life,Jony. lol.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i agree with Tony Babo

Posted

you do what you think is best for yourself, and as for life, sorry fate is not always nice, it can put obsticles in your way, and you should consider doing massage anyway, if your good at it, start doing that, you could end up doing lots of traveling,your services much in demand.
As for the army thing, you only get out of it, what you put into it, if its not your thing, then your better out of it, and go and do something else.

Posted

well whatever the path maybe i can see that they're both on the path of healing...healing of the body or the healing of the soul and mind...but well we'll see what the future has in store for me...i can only hope it starts getting better and better...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

it will in time sweet Babo