I've done it again!! - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I have said too much again, but this time it was my feelings.

I have been chatting to a guy I really liked (mainly cos another guy I like has no idea how I feel about him). I thought we were ok and so i told the guy exactly how I feel about him. That was too much. He don't feel the same way about me, and he said so.

It really hurts when you say how you really feel about a guy, honest and true, and then get dissed because of what you have said. It seems you can't be honest and truthful with guys at all.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

You seem to be going through another Painful Time,Dean. ( I emperthize for what you are going through at the moment,but the hurt what you are Feeling
at the moment will Fade with time, ). lol. xxx

Posted

sorry about your disappointment Dean. It's not a bad thing that you were honest about your feelings, the way I see it you could have waited longer to expose your feelings but you would have invested more time in a relationship that may have ended the same way. Why dont you start hinting about your feelings with the guy you really like? Who knows he may be receptive. Hugs, Bernie

David_Cloud
Posted

.....and I would say please don't give up being honest and truthful about your feelings. I know it's tough when things seem to turn against us when we try to open up to another guy. It seems unjust and I know I have been left wondering WHY? But I'm convinced we shouldn't stop trying - maybe it makes the prize of love or friendship returned by the other guy all the sweeter.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

thats okay Dean, you will find the right guy for you sweety. you can lean on my till you do sweety

Posted

Happened me a couple of time's Dean and i felt horrible, but it passed in time, now i dont push my feeling's on anyone except it they make their feeling's known 2 me first.

Posted

well a dont plus not all guys are the same as a told a guy that am seening that a loved him on the second date and he said he loved me back if a guy u tell your feelings to says they dont feel the same back well there not the one for u all same guys want is to get you into bed have sex with u and thats it

Posted

Dean, im here for you, as your friend...

Posted

honesty is never a problem and love at first site is not a common occurrence, more than likely it grows over time beginning with liking to spend time with someone.

David_Cloud
Posted

Firstly, I don't understand why guys can't show more respect for each other's emotions...Why did this guy have to diss Dean and leave him with a sense of rejection rather than explaining his views and leaving Dean emotionally reassured and respected even if the guy might have said he didn't want to take the friendship any further?

The other point I wanted to raise is that there is a difference between developing friendships by exchanges of messages on line and doing the same thing face to face (F2F), e.g......

In a F2F friendship we can choose our moment to be intimate / reveal our feelings etc by choosing the situation when we think the other guy will be receptive to us....e.g after a good chat, a meal together, music, film etc. When we are showing our intimate thoughts F2F we can then be getting instant feedback as we go along - from body language, facial expression, the look in his eyes, his smile etc - but when exchanging messages this is disconnected in time and place.....I may feel good and warm and open and want to send a warm message to my friend; however he may read the message when he has had a shitty day, be feeling low etc and not in the best mood to hear my message or reply to me.

A site like this is great (if you are careful and selective) for meeting really interesting, sincere, emotionally aware and fun guys who could become really good friends or lovers. I have good exchanges of messages with guys in other countries but we both know that that our friendship will stick at a certain level that is limited because we can't be F2F.

But I also have one or two friends on here who are in the UK with whom I sincerely hope I might at the right moment move forward into a parallel F2F friendship to be able to enjoy the pleasure of direct conversation with no time delay, choosing times to meet up, being able to develop conversations and give feedback to each other as we go along.

I am not saying at all that there is no place for emotional exchange in a message-based friendship or relationship - I have gone there along with most other guys on here - but there are certain risks and limitations which we need to be aware of because I don't know how we can overcome them.

Ram_Sepria
Posted

I have been through what Dean experienced, but I keep on going,,, been looking for the right man for more than a decade now... along the way there are some disappointments but it doesn't stop me to move on. I still believe one day soon, i finally found him.. And live happily...and made me complete...

Posted

Hi Dean, i think honesty is still the best thing, but it doesnt help you now. Mr right will be out there for you. if you yourself is an honest and truthfull person as you always seem to me, do not change for anyone, Just be yourself, a full and meaningfull relationship can only be built on on truth. Personally i think you done the right thing otherwise it would drive you mad wondering does he or doesnt he feel the same way. I wish you all the best mate and always here if you want to chat. xxx