Harley_Okrei

crush - Lesbian Ladies

Harley_Okrei
Posted

Hey everybody, I miss this girl that i iike and i have feelings for her, what should i do.

jessicazylee
Posted

would you care to elaborate?

since you 'miss' her, I assume there is some distance. The question is, how much?

Harley_Okrei
Posted

ok, I have been crushing on this girl for a long time and have feelings for her, and do not know what to do.

Posted

Hey there. I know what you are going through. There was this girl that I really liked, and it was to the point that she consumed my dreams. Well i decided to write a letter that had all my feelings into it, and mentioned that I wanted to be more than friends, but then I didn't want to loose her as a friend as well. I hand wrote it and gave it to her. I just wrote the letter because i was to chicken to flat out talk to her. If you can talk to her then you should just say how you feel every time that you look at her, or hear her voice. It will mean a lot if its coming straight from your heart. Good luck though!!!!

Harley_Okrei
Posted

My band and i wrote her a song. I am thinking about writing her a poem what do you ladies think.

Nikki_Flint
Posted

Poems can be a wonderful way to express your feelings. Often taking the time to write or construct a poem allows you to think more about what you want to say. In a sense this backs up Nicole's point. Good luck Michelle

Harley_Okrei
Posted

That's a good idea, i wrote her one and i hope she likes it and wonder how she is going to react to it

Posted

i dont know whether its just me or the girls around me in general, but none of them (or me) would really be too flattered about a poem, your best just being confident and telling her the situation, well in my eyes anyway
good luck though and all that jazz

jessicazylee
Posted

what sunny said. poetry realy is a hit or miss. if they like poetry, it's wonderful, if not...

sigh.
[loves to write poetry]
[partner doesnt like reading]

Harley_Okrei
Posted