new girl - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

i've just started watching this new series called "new girl" its about this girl that lives with three other men (all of them straight) would u live in a house with three blokes ppl?

Posted

you know I think I would tend to agree with you, straight or gay why would a girl live by herself with three guys? I mean guys tend to clean up after themselves less when their living with a chick. I'm inclined to think it's mere laziness myself. Cleaning up after one is bad enough if you want my opinion.

Harley_Okrei
Posted

only if we go out and get girls

Posted

he he he, way to think positive michelle : )

Harley_Okrei
Posted

lol.

jessicazylee
Posted

I lived with four gay guys one summer.....

...never could leave the house without getting "queer eyed". Luckily, I seem to have impeccable fashion sense [or at least they thought so] so it usually was some fuss about my hair, or asking which bag or shoes I was going to wear before I ran off.

Posted

lucky you jessica! It it were me they would have insisted on me buying an entire new wardrobe lols. I have no fashion sense.

Posted

Ive lived in a house with straight blokes before, it was great. Id rather live with three blokes than with a group of girls. could not cope with all the drama that could involve

Amy_Quinn_58869
Posted

I agree with christina on this .... one the drama living with 2 girls is. Bad like :/

Nikki_Flint
Posted

Hi Amy. Glad to see you joining in. It would help if you could put up a profile picture so the group can better get to know you. Thanks