Ryan_Siriwardene

Just met him - Gay Guys! <3

Ryan_Siriwardene
Posted

I went to a friend party and i talked to this guy briefly. He saw a picture of my nephew on my phone and asked who was this cute kid, i started telling him about him and i swear he fell in love with my nephew then and there. The guy has been gay for a while but like me hasnt been or had experience with guys much. I even help him with ways on how to come out to his family. He is one younger than me. He wants to check out more gay pubs and clubs. We exchange numbers for that reason. I already invited him to two events but for both he was busy. Ive got an instant crush on him and want to skip the friendship and take him on a date. Can i do that? Would it be too forward to do so? Is it right? I have another guy who is three years younger than me and is really into me also (like finally) but im not into him as much as i hope to be? Should i forget the guy i just met and focus on the one that is really into me? Help???

Jose_Fernandes-Dias
Posted

keep both!!!

Posted

agree keep both

Heebie999
Posted

I'd be careful with the guy who likes your nephew.. he might be pretending to be interested in you in order to gain access to your nephew.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Just be Careful, lol.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

keep both but be careful sweety

Posted

ryan i agree with the others, just be careful.
and todd you look a lot better without the beard

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

ryan caeful of the guy who likes your nephew, as for the outher guy if your not in to him dont lead him on to beliving you like him and may want more than a friendship the outher question is is your nephew instred in himif you you dont want to step on family toes.

Ryan_Siriwardene
Posted

i guess that came out wrong, im thinking to myself whether i should use my nephew in order to pick up guys.

How to do keep both? As friends? should i tell the other guy how i feel and ask him on a date? Drinks or dinner?

I suck at this

@tachuwe - i dont want throw him away in case the feelings develop later on.

Just because he was full on, i might catch up.

Posted

Using ur Nephew ?????????????????????????????

Posted

that's cool, just keep both and have fun?????/

Ryan_Siriwardene
Posted

Okay will do sam. Just so new to this

I meant richard like if the guy digs my nephew then this guy love s children as much as i do

Posted

Oh rite sorry Ryan.

Anderson_Bertrand
Posted

I would say ask the guy you met out. Dating is a way of becoming friends. You don't have to think of it as skipping the friendship part. As for the on who likes you, just hang out. If you don't feel anything for him don't push it. You could just end up leading him on.

Lynn_Gale_Martella
Posted

Just be who you are is ok with me and generally most others.

James_Morrison_54499
Posted

Am I seriously reading comments that are saying "He's trying to get to your nephew" "Be careful with your nephew"? Like seriously guys, are you all saying because he thinks his nephew is cute it means he's a danger or just wants the nephew? Come on!

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i agree with james but you still need to be careful.

Heebie999
Posted

Yes, you're seriously reading comments like that. From my personal experiences:

I know a woman who dated a STRING of men, all of whom she met at "parents without partners" meetings, each one of which was dating her to try and gain access to her 3 children in order to molest them. More than one of them succeeded. She was oblivious to it.. somehow she didn't see that the men she was meeting at "parents without partners" meetings.. who did not have any kids.. might have had ulterior motives. Each one of these men became engaged to her almost immediately.

I also once had a boy I knew through a mentoring program show up at my door one morning when I had a guy in my bed. I told him to come back later because I was busy, and went back to the bed, where the guy I'd been sleeping with told me he thought my young friends was "cute" two days later he asked me if my young friend would be interested in a 3-way. He was 12 at the time, and I ended up throwing the guy bodily out of my house.

*ALWAYS* be wary about people who are around your young family members.. I'm not saying they're all out to gain access to those kids.. but some of them are, and it may not seem evident.

James_Morrison_54499
Posted

I completely understand that Todd, but to say someone is potentially a child molester because he said his nephew was cute is ridiculous! I think it's so wrong to make the assumption that someone is going to use you to get to your younger family members to molest them!

There are enough homophobic people that think every gay man is a paedophile, and that's bad enough without actual gay men saying the same thing! Everyone has to be careful with strangers, whether gay, straight, bi, transgender, lesbian, black, white or blue!

I have a nephew myself and when someone, male or female says how gorgeous he is I think it'd be so wrong for my instant thought to be 'Be careful James, potential molester' To add that label to someone for such an innocent comment, which it is in most cases, is dreadful. Would you be okay with someone assuming that you're a child molester because you gave their child a compliment?

Ryan_Siriwardene
Posted

I agree with James, I know its innocent and in fact I take this as a cue that this guy make want to adopt children with me one day.

On the other hand if he suggested lets hang out with your nephew then I would be cautious as he is not my child.

Posted

its nice to see you all talking about sexual predators, and labels in society, but a major factor is that in todays society everyone now knows about these type of people.
To a large extent most of the P are online in chat rooms posing as children themselves, and that is why the police monitor the chat rooms, and i think that any half decent LGBTQ person would support that w/wide.
Please dont give the impression on here without some proper indication of evidence, as it can lead to serious implications in real life, and if anyone feels they have found a sexual predator on here then report it so it can be checked.
It only by such actions that this site can remain free, so that all age groups, of whatever gender, can come on here and talk.
And in real-life, if you come across that type of person in real-life todd, then you should have reported him to the proper authorities and let them deal with it.
You could have stopped a young boy being sexually abused & raped, i am sure you understand me as a lot of us on this site when we were young know just what that feels like, abused and made to feel dirty.
No , on here or in real-life stop this abuse, that should be a major aim of the gay community. Stop the rape of our Youth.

James_Morrison_54499
Posted

Allan, I do't mean to be disrespectful or rude, but that's not what this post is about. The parts of this post that are about child molestation are from people labelling someone they know nothing about a child molester/paedophile, from what was probably an innocent comment/compliment to someone's nephew.

No one should put that label on anyone without hard evidence. Once someone has that label they have it for life, whether innocent or guilty.

I think it goes without saying that every good person would go about things the right way if they ever knew of someone to be a paedophile or abuser to people over the legal age.

James_Morrison_54499
Posted

Under*

Heebie999
Posted

I'm sorry if people were offended, but it would be a HUGE red flag with me for someone that I just met to make a comment about one of my nephews or nieces. Perhaps it is my previous experiences that make me feel that way.

As for "reporting" the guy that said that to me.. report him for what? He didn't break the law.. he just said something that disgusted me, which isn't a crime.