Chud

You know what..? - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I fancied a guy...
He was on my bus and omg he was so hot I got 3rd degree burns!
Now this is a good thing because it's proven to myself that:
A) I'm getting over Ben
and
B) My attraction towards boys is coming back
I'm keeping Ben as a friend after all It's better to add an ex to your circle of friends rather than to your collection of enemies!
Grab life by the balls!

Now, you know I never come with just good news, another thing happened today, I went to my GP due to my going to the toilet a lot, by a lot I mean 6 times per 10 minutes a lot!
This doctor is the type that if it's something serious he won't say much... He didn't say much (CRAP!!) so they wanted a sample, a urine sample, all I can do now is wait lol, I hate playing the waiting game lol...

Posted

Maybe nothing to worry about dude, it could just be a water infection xx but the boy on the bus i hope you got his number ????

Tommy_Storey
Posted

My jove,yes i think that you are there. lol. It is a shame that the Doctor is making you Wait tho. lol.

Posted

They do now Tommy, it took my doctor 2mths to tell me i was a type 2 and i had been telling him for 3mths lol

Posted

Glad ur happy again Richard, concerning the boy, and yeh i would say it's just a Kidney Infection so i wouldnt worry about it. No doctor will tell u anything untill they are 100% sure, So he is only waiting for ur result's

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i am glad that you are getting over him now sexy. now you and i can hook up with Richard Ivers for a hot three some lol

Posted

Sadly I didn't get that boys number
I was too busy looking and too nervous to speak to him... Knowing my luck tho he's straight lol

Posted

lol i know that feeling, what you like aye??? well Richard as Homer said you got us sexy

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

yea baby i will bring the hand cuffs and ball stretcher lol

Posted

I'll bring the Ambulance lol

David_Cloud
Posted

Rich, there I was, about to put the champagne on ice in preparation for a new Davies romance when I suddenly found myself carried away into your domestic plumbing arrangements!

But you never know, when you go back to get the results from the doc there's always a chance the beautiful boy will be sat in the waiting room! Never give up hope! Hope is the best carbon-free fuel of life !

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

lol i am not going to hurt my baby, he is going to hurt me lol

Posted

There is hope, cause he goes to the same College as me and lives a few streets away from me if the point where he got off the bus is anything to go by
I hope fate has me and him set up and I hope to dear god he's gay, I should make a pact to speak to him when I see him next!
Oh God how do I do that? Lol

Posted

Richard, just get on the bus with him again, make any conversation with him, you r so sexy yourself that if hes gay or Bi, he will respond ( even if hes straight hes got to like you). I hate him already ur so cute.....

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

you go over and sit by him and say what a nice day isint it. then go from there sexy

Posted

Lol, it's never a nice day in Wales :P
It's always raining XD

Posted

lol then say, what a crap day then see where it goes..... I have to admit you are right its always raining there lol

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

what ever you do do not act like me and say something stupid like whata big package you have, can i suck you dry lol

Posted

Knowing me and my nerves I'll mess up at some point lol.
I said something stupid to a guy I liked once:
"So where do you come... From... Come from, live you know! I mean I know where you come from as I would any guy... Can you please forget I said anything?"

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

lol i met a guy once and i wanted to say to him its a nice day out today but what i actually said to him was do you want to fuck me? lol i thought he was going to kick my ass, but he said that i could suck him first lol