Ryan_Siriwardene

Burlesque bday - Gay Guys! <3

Ryan_Siriwardene
Posted

What is everyone thoughts about burlesque and strip joints?

Does everyone see it more than just to get your rocks off?

I want to have a burlesque bday but i know if i have one none of gay guy friends will attend as they think ugh yuck girls.

Im not trying to be straight or bi, i just love the way girls move their body so engaging but i dont want to get into bed with them, i wont feel that excitement!

What does everyone else think?

Gene_Lewis
Posted

it's your bd do what you feel. also there are, so i heard, drag queens that do burlesque

Marcus_Sykes
Posted

Sorry my friend, I have to agree with your friends!!!
Theres absolutley nothing wrong with this kind of places, but the gentleman variety is much more pleasing. If you do go, please dont have the same trouble I get - I'm always the one the performer chooses to assist them in the performance!!

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i have to agree with your friends as well, i would rather see hot sexy boy strippers any day lol {:-)

Posted

Now ur talking Homer

Ryan_Siriwardene
Posted

The last male stripper i saw i was unimpressed by and thought boring.
Maybe they suck in melbourne and i need to move.

Im a bit of a traveller where are these male strippers and burlesque drags situated, which town?

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

come to Portland, Oregon and i will meet you there si i can take you to the strip bar and the drag show in portland. you will then have to tell me what you think of them. if you dont like the strip club, then i will allow you to dress me up any way you want to sweety lol

Posted

ryan, check out the internet, i am sure there must be somewhere in melbourne, or even sydney, even if it means you have to travel it may be a good weekend, with your fave lager fosters.

Ryan_Siriwardene
Posted

Ha ha fosters, nah corona or millers beer for me. Thank allan and homer

Posted

ryan if you end up in portland, and dress homer up in sussies & mini-skirt etc, thigh length boots , get pics, and you can then email them to me, i am also sure richard ivers would like a copy as well, as many others.
As for beer i dont touch that, i prefer a gin tea, or dark rum straight.

Ryan_Siriwardene
Posted

Ha ha. I havent got a map in front of me, wheres portland in america. I like to go to to nashville again.

Rum, yuck =p lemon lime and bitters

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

west coast, Portlland Oregon

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

no pictures when i dress up for him Allen. it is for his eyes only

Posted

Hey let's all head 2 Portland Oregon Dressed as Slut's.

Ryan_Siriwardene
Posted

ha ha or you all of youse can save up money and come to melbourne for my bday either this year or the next :P

Posted

you realise richard if we did that we might never get out of oregon, its a bit backward, probaly never seen many sluts in one place, ha ha

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i dont have to dress up Richard, i am a slut baby and i would go visit Ryan if i had the money to and if he wanted me lol

Keith_Imeson
Posted

you can,t beat young male dancers we have some really cute ones at club 2012 in windsor ontario canada

Ryan_Siriwardene
Posted

this is why i need to live in canada!

Posted

well oregon is just across state lines from canada, so me and richard meet in liverpool and catch banana boat to jamacia, and work passage over to florida as sluts via cuba, and then across america with passage with truck drivers, whom i am sure will only be happy to share bodily warmth with us sluts, we could be at homers place in a year, and then we could all meet up & have fun.
What do you think richard, or does it sound a bit "to wong few" to much, ha ha?

Posted

Great Idea i am all for it

Posted

I thought you would go for that, all these sailors to look after us, and not feel lonely on the way out to jamacia, and then island hopping up to cuba and puerto rica, then florida, then north to virginia, and then via st.louis and omaha, across the great plains to oregon, with a slight diversion to visit mike and tonia, and i suppose we could always head down and pick jony up and kidnap him, and take him on the road north to oregon and homer.
But you know whilst me & richard are doing this what about the rest of you, i am sure that all on this site, are invited to this meet with homer in oregon and party, irrespective of gender, and i am sure we wont run out of straights in oregon to convert, and if we do well there is always las vegas on the way, and salt lake city, seattle, and eventually vancouver in canada. where we will make it a pink country, even the flag could be pink instead of red.

Posted

Sat., Feb 4th, 12, 20:30 Hrs. M.S.T.
Hey Group,
Hey Boys, We Have NEW Technology. Its Called the "Stargate". Just Hop Through the Gate and You Can B Where Ever in No Time, Just Bring Your Friends/Associates and Enjoy the Fun. NO Passports, No 911 Airport Paranoia, Just Quick Travel and Off You Go.
Enjoy,
Operater.

Posted

andrew thats fine except when it malfunctions, and you end up in antartica, in this case brighton, or end up somewhere back in time, and your only in primary school

Posted

The guy who sat next 2 me in Primary was Sexy LOL