AmandaM

bored of bein single - Lesbian Ladies

AmandaM
Posted

I'm from belfast n mayb its my fault for not goin out to the right places n being shy but I'm kinda sick of being single I hvnt had a proper realtionship yet n I've seen al my friends come in n out of relationships n I'm bored of bein the only single on one any advice

Cheyenne_Wilson
Posted

same here girl .

Zoey_Finn
Posted

im in the same boat.its quiet annoying id love to be in a relationship seem to end up chatting to loads of girls but it never progresses into anything more.suppose we can only keep hopijng something will happen soon.go to a gay bar with your friends and get them to try and set u up with someone

AmandaM
Posted

yeah were headin out to a gay bar on sat but i wind up givin up cos i cant chat to people i dont really no in bars cos u dnt no if there taken or not n you dnt want some one to c u chat up there partner n they wind up knockin u out or sumfin lol

Posted

I know exactly how you feel, Amanda :/ Ive been single for a good long while, the last relationship I was in was with a guy and it was pretty uncomfortable. Im waiting until I move out of the house to pursue girls because Im not sure how my parents would take it...but still, it would be really nice to just have a someone to snuggle and share a deep connection with, ya know~

As for your dilemma, I think you should just be super confident when going into the bar. Just be friendly! And if it turns out the girl you're talking with is taken, then hey, at least you made a new friend and you can move on

Posted

I also know exactly how you feel and it sucks. I've been single forever! But I usually try to be okay with it because I have great friends to be around and I figure the right girl has to come along eventually.

jessicazylee
Posted

expand to not just bars...

With the exception of one, every single person I dated I met outside of bars/clubs. I met them in class, through mutual friends, in clubs or even better, volunteering and doing community service.

Posted

I think what jessicas sayin is quite true, you should expand to not just bars but try and look for gf-to-be's in other places as well (at work, in school, friends friends, internet, etc) but i totally understand how you feel, not being able to talk to ppl... hang in there, girl! some day youll find the one...