Jony_Star

Sharing Time... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I sure am very chatty today...started 3 topics today...and well commenting on 6 discussions so far...lol...anywho...i've decided to dedicate this topic as sharing time...a topic we can share anything about ourselves...so long as it's not sexual...anywho...today i was cooking...and as i told you before i love to cook...and as i told my sister earlier today...i don't know if i put too much love or i was really hungry...but my food today was really good...(as if it was any different any other day...jk...)...anywho i love to cook...one of the many things i love to do with my mother...in fact while i was in Oregon...that was the one experience i was missing the most...tho i'm no professional chef...i do love to cook my mexican cooking...today i made what i call little potato cakes and some elbow macaroni soup...so let me explain the process for the potato cakes...so i rinse the potatoes to take off the dirt and place them in boiling water...i let them cook for about an hr sometimes an hr & a half...then carefully peel off the skin...(which honestly is a pain in the ass for me...lol...)...mash them up add a tiny bit of shredded mozzarella cheese...add a bit of salt...dice up some ham and green onions...mix it all together and roll them up and flatten them to look like little cakes...then stick in the fridge for about an hr or so...scramble an egg...cover the little cakes with egg and cover them with italian seasoned bread crumbs...fry them in a pan until golden brown and i usually make them with rice...but today i felt like having some elbow macaroni soup...which is just like regular soup...lol...it was yummy...so what about you guys???...what do you wanna share???...tell us about some things you like to do...and if you like describe the process...(you don't have to if you don't want to though...)...

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I like your recipe. I might make it too but leave out the ham because I do not eat meat. I don't cook that much but I love food. I love to eat good food...

Posted

yea i love to cook for my family especially when i see that they're enjoying their food...it makes cooking really enjoyable and even more when my mom & i are cooking together...i could never get tired of cooking...cuz we're always hungry...haha...lol...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i wish you would cook for me babo, i would give you a little extra attention lol

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

you love me and you know it lol

Posted

sure do...(kiss...on the cheek)...lol...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

come here babo i have something more then a kiss lol

Posted

aww...well today's menu was lasagna...it was really good...my mom and i have really improved since the last time we had made lasagna...lol...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

have you tried tofu lasagna? it is really good. you do not taste the tofu

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Yes, I have and it's good...

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I'm sorry for butting into your conversation.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

this is a time to share Tim

Posted

no worries TIm...anyone can join in on the conversation...that's why i titled it "Sharing Time"...anywho no i haven't...i've tried tofu once...i forgot what i ate it with or how it was prepared...back in high school...they had this one cooking course after school...and at 1st it was like eh but then i started enjoying new foods and everything...that's when i fell in love with zucchini bread...i was like oh my God...i thought my dad's pumpkin bread was good...but zucchini bread was even better...(sorry dad)...anywho...yea...i'm not really the baking dessert kind of person...tho my most favorite dessert in the whole wide world is...FLAN...oh my god...flan is so good...and i could never have enough...i love making it and i love eating it even more...it's the most delicious thing ever...but yea feel free to share anything you like guys...you could share things that you like...things you like to do and describe them for us...you could share anything...so long as it's not sexual...anyone can join in on the conversation...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i can make you a full meal course that is organic and you would not believe your taste buds lol

Posted

well i've always heard that organic is the best...and believe me i wouldn't doubt it...cuz i basically feel the same about making your food at home rather than buying already made or frozen...so of course i would think the same thing would apply to organic food...problem is organic is expensive...and you would think it'd be cheaper cuz they don't use any of the fancy chemicals to speed up or make their product bigger...but i've always hated the fact that organic isn't that affordable...i mean i don't know about the prices out in other states/countries...but out here it's expensive...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

jony, i do not buy the food from stores, i grow it in my own back yard. i grow allof my pumpkins for pumkin pie, zachini for bread, squash for squash breads, pies, and cakes, tomatoes for salsa i even use squash for squash lasagna as well. if i can not grow it, i dont eat it. that is how i look at it

Posted

well that's actually another interesting idea...i've always wanted to have stuff growing in my backyard too...pretty much the essentials...limes are a big essential for me...i can't live w/o limes...lol...let's see...lettuce, strawberries, tomatoes, onions, chili peppers, either jalapeños or serrano...preferably serrano...cuz damn do i like to spice up my food...umm...i'm sure there's more but i can't remember...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

jony, if you have a green thumb like i do, you can grow any thing

Posted

i can only try...lol...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

thats the spirit Babo lol

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

lol your funny Babo lol

Posted