Chud

Books - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Heya guys.

Your favourite guy here ;D
Basically this post is it just me wanting to share a hobby with everyone.
In my spare time, I write books, and over the past 2 years I have been extremely busy in this hobby!
First I decided to re-write my first book series, which I first started writing back in 2005, it was called Time to look into the eyes of death - that went on to have 15 sequels, it was a fight between a kid named Richard and an evil Witch named Wuya, through out the book more people are introduced and it comes to a huge ending in the last book, I'm currently on number 7, I have stopped writing them so I was able to concentrate on a book I recently finished.

The book I recently finished is called 21st.
It is about the 21st December 2012 prophecy and shows an epic struggle of a boy and his friends trying to get off Earth before it reaches it's demise, it shows that the Earth was actually intentionally made to explode by an alien they must make sure the alien does not follow them all to the new planet or the alien will destroy that planet as well!

The book I am now working on is a Romance (and I hate romance things but this book came from a relationship I was in) remember I was in a relationship with Ben? Well this book called 'True love conquers all' came from that, he asked me to carry on writing it so I'm doing that, it's an epic love story of a young boy trying to come to terms with his sexuality, but as he starts developing feelings for his friend which turns out to be a mutual feelings their love is anything but smooth as they are put in difficult positions throughout the book which tests their love to the end!
I'm really enjoying writing that book, it's turned out well so far.

My first huge success came when I wrote an emotional book called 'The War' that's about a huge gang war, which goes out of control and comes to an emotional end, it has made everyone who reads it ether cry or almost cry.

One of my personal favourite has to be 'Denial of Desire' that book came from my past experience when I was in the closet, and I added a bit of drama to it and it is about a young boy named Richard who wants to believe he is straight but he knows he's gay, the book sees Richard, fighting with his sexuality and showing to what extents he'll go to just to hide his true feelings for other boys, how far can he go? He's DEADLY serious about hiding his sexuality, would Richard take deadly serious to the next level?
The book proved hugely popular with my family and friends, I was really proud of it.

I'm a short story writer my books are rather short, however, recently I have noticed them getting a lot bigger than they usually have been, which is a bonus.
Anyway it's almost 12:35 past midnight, typing this has made me sleepy, I'm off to bed Nos Dda

David_Cloud
Posted

Love to read one Richard - maybe Denial of Desire ...can I PM u my email ??

Posted

hey richy,and i thought you had problems...no...just kidding i know you did...i mean writing even short storys is great..i myself used to write alot,mainly poetry,and 1-2 short storys,but they are all in the past now.so id like to read if its poss "the war",dont know if its easy for you to send to me but if it is id like to read it,if your storys are any good have ya thought of approaching a publisher,well nice to hear ur doing ok and have some positive stuff there,well done....chris xx

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i love to read one to sexy stud muffin sweety pie lover boy sexy toy baby bro bog ole BABO lol

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I'd love to read one too, Richard!

Posted

Well done Richard, now that's a great way 2 keep ur mind occupied, i wish u all the best with ur Book's, they sound really great

David_Cloud
Posted

Richard....seriously....you should take a look at the website www.authorhouse.co.uk which does 'self-publishing' in the UK. There are others but I would choose a UK site rather than a US site simply to keep it more related to UK access etc. Sorry but I haven't found a Welsh self-publish site for you tho.

If you register with authorhouse.co.uk they give you a free guide etc....and if you do self-publish with them then your book is available to us all to buy on Amazon !!!!! Do give it a go!

Posted

If you guys want to read them then send your E-Mail in a PM on this site and I'd send you a copy of whichever book you want via my book hotmail

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

thats cool baby, i love it when you git it to m e hard lol thank you babolol i love you sexy teddy bear