Harley_Okrei

Hey. - Lesbian Ladies

Harley_Okrei
Posted

Hey, when i came out and told my folks i was gay they freaked and out and thought i was joking but i was not. what should i do.

Juanis_San
Posted

What you do is move your girlfriend in.....San's girlfriend

Niamh_Mulvany
Posted

Just give the time to get used to idea, remeber our family and friends tend to just have this sprung on them and they need time to adjust to the idea. Give them some time and then try talking to them again about it. Good luck!

Liz_Andrews_47732
Posted

talk to them tell them your still the same person but u just like girls they might have qustions

Juanis_San
Posted

i told my parents on my 19th bday but they brushed me off as a joke, then again on my 20th... till i just had it.. they kept brushing me off. so i started to bring my date home. was weird at 1st n still continues to be weird at times. but they are getting the hint.... (doesnt help i was engaged to a guy)

Liz_Andrews_47732
Posted

imy family took it well that i way gay maybe if u sit them down tell them that you love girls and u want them to be happy for you if not i dont knwo wot u an do

Harley_Okrei
Posted

Ok. I also them that u need to take the time to accept me for who I am. Plus I am proud to be gay.

Posted

When I told my parents my Dad didnt talk to me for 2 weeks, just give them time to get used to it and hopefully they will come round in the end, mine are completely ok with it now.

Harley_Okrei
Posted

It's hard at first but in the end it gets better

Posted

how bout when u get a lover brin tht person to met ur parents or friends tht prove u ar not lyin

Harley_Okrei
Posted

Exactly, once i have gf i hope my parents or friends will like her.