Jony_Star

Is It Really Believable??? - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

ok i've mentioned the whole intuition thing that i seem to have...(according to my ex-bf)...but anywho there are times where i think that it's all bogus...but i can't deny that there have been times when i've been right...but well the idea of me being in tune with other people as if i was psychic...sounds a lil ridiculous...and my bf only said it cuz he's into the whole astrology thing...i don't mind reading them once in a while...and have to admit that most of the times that it has been wrong...lol...only a few times here & there it has been right...but what do you guys think???...feel free to tell me i'm crazy if that's how you feel about it...cuz i'm sort of on the same boat...lol..

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

no matter what babe, you are still my sweet babo lol psychic or not you have to be your self babe

Posted

aww thanks Homer...but yea...i mean people believe anything...but i try to be more realistic about things...even when i'm right...i just like to think everything is a lucky guess...but yea...i'm always myself...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

thats the way i like it babo lol

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

lol my babo is so sexy lol