Fantasies (Behind Closed Doors)

An****

Posted

I love dr patient roleplay but finding it hard to get someone who is interested

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I want to be used as a cum receptacle with 4 black dudes, each slingin over 10inces. I also want them to double stuff me and stretch my tight asshole beyond limit😍

Posted

I would like to be dominated by a female with a strap on havein her Make me be the center of a party on my knees wearing panties and stockings and being Made to pleasure all the men and women there

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I want to be chem'd up tied up blindfolded and fucked stupid by 10 plus guys and made to swallow lots of cum and have women watch and join in if they want to, am I a wrong un? Lol

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I want to be ***d by a Master as i wear stockings,heels and a latex dress and nothing else.*** me to my knees to suck his cock then feel him fucking my mouth so deep his balls cover my lips.Deep hard thrusts down my throat.Then he pisses on me.An endless stream of piss in my hair on my face and into my mouth before finally pissing into my ass. Lubricated he fucks me as im strapped to a table,my wrists and ankles tied to it,my neck strapped by my throat to the table,my sexy rubber dress pulled up to my waist and he fucks me without pity.When hes cum in me he pushes his cock into my mouth and then another guy slides his cock into my wet gaping ass.It's then i am aware of more men in the room,some wanking and getting ready to use me.Not fuck me,just use me as a fuck toy.I love my fantasy.

• 1 month later...
Posted
On 5/20/2018 at 6:19 PM, BigGuy215 said:

I wan to fuck my daughter badly and, keep doing it. I really get turned on seeing her in a bikini and, have jerked off about it. I want to make it happen and, also, I want to fuck all my daughters, the 15 year old is a little hottie and, I can't resist.

What I want is to have a girls dad fucking his daughter from behind and I'm sucking on her pussy and when dad's dick flops out I put it in my man's start sucking his dick tasting his precum then putting his dick back in his daughters pussy so he can cum inside her pussy so I can suck hi is cum dripping out of her pussy and while I'm doing that dad is giving me head and then we all three start kissing and I suck dad's dick getting I'm hard so he can fuck me in my asshole while I'm sucking and kissing his daughter lips and tits

Libearbottom
Posted

I always fantasized about being the entertainment for a party. I’m the first guest and led to a room next to the bathroom. I’m stripped naked and hooded and left there. Every guest that comes in is told I’m there for their enjoyment. Throughout the whole night I’m used in a verity of different ways.   

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 7:19 PM, BigGuy215 said:

I wan to fuck my daughter badly and, keep doing it. I really get turned on seeing her in a bikini and, have jerked off about it. I want to make it happen and, also, I want to fuck all my daughters, the 15 year old is a little hottie and, I can't resist.

you can fuck my ass and play with my man boobs .