Fantasies (Behind Closed Doors)

An****

Posted

What are your fantasies behind closed doors? Mine is dressing up in uniform any type of uniform, it gets hot and also master / slave role but consider trying out new stuff too. What are yours?

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

the uniforms sound pretty tempting.

Edited by Deleted Member
  • 7 months later...
Posted

My fantasy is having a gay man pee in my mouth so I can swallow it love the taste of pee

• 1 month later...
Posted

Mines being tied up and ***d! With a note written prior giving permission. Cause once I've had enough I won't want it but I want it ***d on me! Sometimes I dream that's only 1 person and sometimes I dream that its a group of people. I even want to be ***d by a female. They put on a strap on and have there way with me.

Posted

Also I want to be triple penetrated in my ass and double penetrated in my mouth. And when I blow my load I want someone to keep going with my penis! You know when you blow and you get that sensation in your knob an it gets to the point were you can't keep going cause its to intense. Well I want someone to make me suffer with it, want them to keep going till well basically I collapse

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Mine is similar to Juniors. I want to be at the gym and go into the locker room. Three guys that finished working out see me staring at them as they undress. All three walk towards me and two grab my arms and push me up against the lockers. The third pulls my shorts off and they *** me to my knees. All three pull their cocks out and start slapping my fave with their cocks and yell at me to open my mouth. They are calling me their little bitch boy and things like that as I take turns sucking each cock. Suddenly they flip me over the bench in front of me and one id behind me, one in front and the other waiting for a turn. Well you know what happens next.

• 2 months later...
Posted

Mine,, being in a sling during a orgy.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I would love to do it with some delivery guy while Im doing it with my partner on couch. Would be fun to be double penetrated, being *** a bit.

• 2 years later...
reversegaymen
Posted

1. I would have rough sex, being thrown on the bed, ripping of clothes, fucked hard and snowballing by really hot guys
2. Then being able to reverse time and do everything in reverse, and to do again and again, like in a loop
3. Also being able to freeze time to see gay guys shooting off their loads while masturbating or having sex

Posted

I wan to fuck my daughter badly and, keep doing it. I really get turned on seeing her in a bikini and, have jerked off about it. I want to make it happen and, also, I want to fuck all my daughters, the 15 year old is a little hottie and, I can't resist.

Posted

Mine would be a dinner party where I was required to serve each course to the guests. During each course they decided which item of clothing I had to remove and they were allowed to touch me but nothing more at that stage. At the end of the meal they could then be as intimate with me as they wanted and I had to pleasure them anyway they demanded from giving oral to letting them fuck me 

• 8 months later...
Posted

Mine would be: ***d to undress, LAYED on the bed, hands and feet strapped to the BEDPOSTS and 3 friends show up and face fuck me, while another is FUCKING my VIRGIN ASS

• 5 months later...
Posted

Mine is to meet a gay black man that makes me wear kinky panties or lingerie. 

He takes me to his room where I suck his big black cock and swallow every drop. He the puts me doggy style and pops my cherry ass and fucks me till I can't walk the next day.

Posted

Mine is Dad son roleplay with my son being a bad boy who needs a spanking by daddy then then rim him

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Mine is to be contacted by a Dad who has a legal age ***age son. He wants to watch me fucking his boy, filming it so we can all watch it later.

Goodsextoplease55
Posted

I want to be with two or three older guys who would love to control me and make me suck their cocks and have me tongue their assholes, spank me and shoot their cum on me anywhere they like and use me as a table to eat their favorite desserts on.

Posted

I would like to be the center of a 10 man gangbang sucking cock and getting my asshole fucked repeatedly until it's gaping and cum is dripping from both holes and splattered all my body showing how much of cock slut I am for 4 to 5 hours.

Posted

Wanna b used n ***d ***d by loads of filthy nasty older men will do anything huh wanna sniff n serve ur sweaty body man sweat gag n *** on ur cock my ads pussy is urs to Fukien use n share n degrade my mouth needs to b filled wanna com as u *** my throat Fukien *** ME EVERYWHERE

• 2 months later...
Posted

I had a dream. The single man next door is a bit odd he is in his mid 40s and is fit, trim and tanned. The odd thing is he is the widower of a woman that was more than 25 years older than himself, I always wondered if he was gay and just living off her. The dream starts off in his back yard. Tall fences and a in ground pool. He invites me over for a swim. We are talking and swimming around after a time he pops up on the edge of the pool sitting with his legs hanging in the water and he calls me over. I never noticed that he had removed his trunks, I swim over right at groin level to see his large smooth cock. He was vary brown with no tan lines, he must lay out in the nude. As I come up to him he asks if I would be interested in helping him out. I look at his nicely down curved rock hard cock and slowly lowered my mouth over it. That was the first time I ever sucked a cock but not the first time I ever touched one or had mine sucked. It went smoothly into my mouth and down my throat and I loved the feel of it and the heat of it. I sucked for a wile and we changed positions and he took over my cock. He worked it slowly and sucked it hardiest at the head, wile putting a finger in my ass. I came like a fountain then i woke up and had to beat off.

Str82cocklover1025
Posted

I. Considered myself straight for 27 yrs and had my first experience with a man and enjoyed it. It was such a rush. Over the years I continued to hook up with men trying new things as I went realizing how much I enjoy it and my attraction to men. So my favorite fantasy is a rp me being the "straight guy" that gets seduced by a gay massuer into a hot oily passionate flip flop sex session

Posted
On 5/20/2018 at 11:19 PM, BigGuy215 said:

I wan to fuck my daughter badly and, keep doing it. I really get turned on seeing her in a bikini and, have jerked off about it. I want to make it happen and, also, I want to fuck all my daughters, the 15 year old is a little hottie and, I can't resist.

That's disgisting. You are sick.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I want to be dominated by a group of 5 or6 young masters, preferably on the mean side. They make me worship their feet, suck their toes, lick their soles and butt holes, slap me while I suck them, piss on me and in my mouth, take turns spanking me with a belt and then a paddle, 'til my ass is as red as a tomato w/o a safety wod., call me names, line up and take turns fucking my throat like it" a cunt switching off every 2 or 3 minutes whilke I am blindfolded so I don't know who is in my mouth. Some of them hold my head in place while they RAM their hard cock down my throat. Merciless young men bent on abusing their fag.

• 1 month later...
Posted

Well you have read any of the other articles that I've responded to you already know that I'm a ass dick loving sissy but my biggest fantasy is the one that I'm most afraid of I to go to a gay club or something of that nature while I'm all dressed up looking and feeling sexy and beautiful and feminine and as the night goes on I'm going around being a flirty tease and a bit of a bitch so a couple of guys start talking some other guys that kinda shoed and played with about 10 or so guys walk over and circle around me and nobody says or does anything they keep right on drinking and partying while these muscular hung guys snatched my little sissy ass up strip me to my panties and bras and they have way with me dick in my mouth in ass in hands and after about a good hour and half them guys leave my gay ass well fucked and covered in hot sticky real man juice and as they was leaving one turns back to me and said what say when someone gives you something and before I catch it I responded thank you and as he turns back around he said your welcome and rest started laughing as I sit there soaked in cum and my sissy ass sore and my throat raw I could only sit and listen as embarrassed and humiliated me further 

Whtcuriousguy
Posted

I just want a hot ass dude to come in my house and make me suck his cock right before he fucks me. Has to be someone fit though or a couple someones