Andy102

Fantasies (Behind Closed Doors)

Andy102
Posted

What are your fantasies behind closed doors? Mine is dressing up in uniform any type of uniform, it gets hot and also master / slave role but consider trying out new stuff too. What are yours?

Posted (edited)

the uniforms sound pretty tempting.

Edited by Rufinus

Closetgwm
Posted

My fantasy is having a gay man pee in my mouth so I can swallow it love the taste of pee

splat227
Posted

Mines being tied up and raped! With a note written prior giving permission. Cause once I've had enough I won't want it but I want it forced on me! Sometimes I dream that's only 1 person and sometimes I dream that its a group of people. I even want to be raped by a female. They put on a strap on and have there way with me.

splat227
Posted

Also I want to be triple penetrated in my ass and double penetrated in my mouth. And when I blow my load I want someone to keep going with my penis! You know when you blow and you get that sensation in your knob an it gets to the point were you can't keep going cause its to intense. Well I want someone to make me suffer with it, want them to keep going till well basically I collapse

Beachboy713
Posted

Mine is similar to Juniors. I want to be at the gym and go into the locker room. Three guys that finished working out see me staring at them as they undress. All three walk towards me and two grab my arms and push me up against the lockers. The third pulls my shorts off and they force me to my knees. All three pull their cocks out and start slapping my fave with their cocks and yell at me to open my mouth. They are calling me their little bitch boy and things like that as I take turns sucking each cock. Suddenly they flip me over the bench in front of me and one id behind me, one in front and the other waiting for a turn. Well you know what happens next.

LovinLouis
Posted

Mine,, being in a sling during a orgy.

Love392
Posted

I would love to do it with some delivery guy while Im doing it with my partner on couch. Would be fun to be double penetrated, being abuse a bit.

Posted

having a cute twink let me walk in his house while he is asleep in his tighty whitites and let me fuck him.