Chud

ENOUGH!! Is this actually a Social Networking site? - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I'm fed up of people messaging me looking for 'fun' or a relationship.
I wouldn't mind but they're over 40!!! I'm only 19!
Now let's get one thing clear, I am not interested! If you're 40, 19, 21 or bloody 100, I'm not interested in cyber lust!

Now, my Skype is private and is strictly used to close friends and family ONLY!!!
I have had messages from people who have just been added saying 'Skype username' fuck off, who do you think you are, say hi at least!
Oh! But some have said hi and how are you then they ask for it, when I explain to them that it's for close friend and family then they NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG!
I am right now about to leave this site if this continues, I am here just for social networking with others, I don't mind the odd flirt as long as the other person knows it's just a joke and good laugh, but I really don't want anyone nagging for my Skype, please guys, just respect that it's private and not for everyone!

Rant over!

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i have not message you in a long time sweety. if you are mad at me then i will back off

Posted

Amen brother. It's pissing me off guys way above my age keep winking at me and stuff.

Totally behind you on this one. (no pun intended).

Posted

NOOOOOOOOOO Homer not youuuuuuuu!!!
You haven't nagged for my Skype or asked me for any sort of relationship or fun!!!
You're one of the guys who cheers me up a lot!

Posted

well im over 40 but not asked u anything like that,,just tried to help occas,,i find other guys watever ageon here asking for my pvt details veryvery annoying too...good on you x

David_Cloud
Posted

Richard, please, please don't leave. It's the ppl like you who make this site a good place for sharing our thoughts and ideas , and for giving and receiving help between us. There should be a symbol or flag that guys could put on their Profile Page to show they are NOT interested in 'joyriders' although actually they could do with a worse name but one doesn't come straight to my mind !

If you and others were to think of leaving then this site would just become a cruising ground and all the good things that happen here would come to an end.

Rant -yes, but please don't go.....x

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Richard I am sorry that it happens to you too but you are not alone..I have the same problem with some guys on here..I can only say if you edit you about me and say in it that you don't want hook up or even talking about sex in it that migh help..I know it has slow down for me..and when I do get those type of question then I ask them to go read about me on my profile page and that will give them the answer..
now I also know that the site is still work on it but the block button is coming untill then hang in there and don't go any were...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thank god, i did not want you to kick my ass because i say things like your my sun shine and i want you cause your sexy hot and things like that lol. i think i even posted a song for you in a group discussion lol

Posted

I thought they'd get the message when they see that I am an Asexual Male, and that I haven't filled in anything on the part where it says Looking For :/

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

it takes some guys a long time to figure it out sexy stud muffin

Posted

eh they shouldn't matter...i pay no attention to those people...i tell them plain and simple...i don't have a skype and don't want a skype...cuz i'm not interested in anybody right now...some get the message...others get a lil butt-hurt...but well that's the way it is...you either get it or you don't...so if people aren't understanding what you're trying to say...then just ignore them...you have better things to do than to be freaking because of a few stupid people...and it's no reason to leave the site...

Posted

Problem is when I ignore them they continue messaging me, there is no bloody block button on here so I can't block them!
And I have adjusted my settings to make it that only my friends can send me messages but that doesn't seem to work ether!

Posted

yea...you remember that i had a discussion about that in the feedback group???...cuz i was having the same problem...but people were telling me that i should adjust my settings...but well you say that it doesn't work so to all those who clearly thought my idea for a block button was stupid...i say...HAHAHAHA!!!!...I TOLD YOU WE NEED A BLOCK BUTTON!!!!!...so i'll try to locate my old discussion and see what they said about it...cuz i don't fully remember...and bring it up again...cuz WE NEED A BLOCK BUTTON ON THIS SITE...so i agree with you Richard...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

To everyone I know we need a block button and so does the site...They are working on it as fast as they can but they have others things that need to take care of first....Please hang in there..untill then I would just ignore them...