Kevin_E_Chan

Age and us - Gay Guys! <3

Kevin_E_Chan
Posted

Age is only a number for people who couldn't describe their need. And simply hide behind those excuses. Some choose for reason, we all do. WHY is look, sex,race and age have to stand in the way of a little beautiful thing call love. Sometime the most ugliest person have the biggest heart. We all have our reason to choose but then don't let the choices clouded what's important for the rest of others and yourself.

David_Cloud
Posted

'Age is only a number....' you say. I do so much agree this. Age 'segregation' or 'differentiation' can be seen as a form of social control, to suggest how we should relate to others. We can benefit enormously from sharing knowledge, experience and friendship with those to whom we can comfortably relate with mutual respect but without being constrained by age, culture, religion or whatever.

David_Dubber
Posted

So agree with that David says..................it is the human being and not the age that matters

Posted

I agree with all of u, for me race, sex, age is never my issue, someone who can love with open heart and deeply like a soulmate is much better to look and find in the search of real boyfriend!! hope the world realizes it soon!!

Quins_Efraimsen
Posted

so is it ok to have a 26 yr old BF ? when your 18?

David_Cloud
Posted

Sure Quins - as long as you are both respectful of each other and care for each other and are looking for compatible things from your relationship. These things count far more than age.

Quins_Efraimsen
Posted

thank you david

David_Dubber
Posted

Quins...............very much so
I wsas in my early 50's and had a fabulous boyfriend of 19 and many, many years of happiness together

Quins_Efraimsen
Posted

i hope we'll have many years too . . . im really looking for the one

Tommy_Storey
Posted

In my life time, i have found,that true LOVE has no Bound`s,and can Over ride,
what ever,what is put into it`s path. ( What ever that might be ). lol.

Posted

Those people who are focused on looks and age will probably be satisfied with a shallow relationship...Maybe it's what they want because committed relationships take effort....

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Quins, I am in a relationship with someone who is 8 years older than me. It is the most wonderful relationship that I have ever had. Sure there are life experiences that differ but it is never a problem. The age difference becomes much less of a problem later in life.