Andre_Chen

Chatspeak - Gay Guys! <3

Andre_Chen
Posted

What do you guys think about people who type on their computer as if they are on a cell phone? Would it be presumptuous to assume that they do not care about what they are talking about, and the contents are either generic or immature? I've been catching myself ignoring those texts, disregarding them altogether. I know there are exceptions but I tend to find a correlation between poorly formed words and poorly thought-out messages. It also seems to be the distinction between someone who messages you with the intent to look for a meaningful relationship and someone who messages you for a one night stand. After scrolling through so many of such messages they seem to just say the same handful of things in many creative types of abbreviations.

Posted

Writing is becoming a lost art will the advent of texting..lol..isn't this what we call progress? I think it has it's place when you're in a hurry but obviously if you are trying to meet someone you should be taking time to do it properly. When you text it seems like if you rush and text 30 guys you may be lucky and find one???

Posted

Mon., Jan 2nd, 12 09:50 Hrs. M.S.T.
Hi Group,
Interesting Comments. I WON'T Use Twitter, Why? Haven't Got the Time or Patience for It Really. Its Being Honest, Ok. Texting - Don't Care for It and I Notice a Lot of Cell Phone Companies Offer so Called "Unlimited Texting, Plus
a Whole Lot More etc to Get Customers. Don't Know What the Catches are But
Some Place They Hit You for All the Texts, Messages and What Have You, But I Don't Care for It All Really, or All the Games. Its COST MONEY and I'm NOT
Interested in Wopping Big Phone Bills, Thank You Very Much.
Nothing I Hate More is - If You Can't Spell Words Properly, Don't Bother and If the Party at the Other End Can't Handle an Email, Note or Text With Words Spelled Out PROPERLY, It Tells Me a Lot - POOR Gramer, POOR Knowlege of
English Plus Say Lack of Knowledge of a Lot of Other Things as Well.
Short Cutting on Words May be the In Thing But Its NOT Ok in My Book.
As I See It, You can Have All these Ipods, Ipads, Tablets, Note Books, But If
Thats All Thats Important and It Seems to B Shoved Down Our Throats that
if You Don't Have This, That or What Ever, Your Missing Out, REALLY? I
Hardly Think So. I don't Have all These Ipads, Tablets, Note Books etc and I DON'T Want Them. If I Want to Go on Line and Yes I Do, Go on Line on a Computer When I get Home After Work. I Bought a Computer System a Few Years Back - Box, Key Board, Screen etc and I Have NO Plans to Dump It
Just to Please All the Electronic Companies in Computer Land etc. Passing Thoughts, Who the Hell Has Time to Play Computer Games etc at Work, Send
Texts All Day to Frank, John or Harry or Susie, Jane or Mary. If Thats All Thats
Important, You Have Serious Problems. Kiss your JOB/OCCUPATION Good
Bye.
These are Just My Own Views but I Base It on My Own Experience Around Me
as I See It so I'm NOT Being Hostile to Others etc. Just Want to Have a Say. If
I Hit a Raw Nerve, Chances I Have to Take.
I'll Get Off the Stage, Comments Anyone?
Tnx,
Operater.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Maybe also that the ones that are typing like that are on there phone and is easyier for them to type that way...

Posted

Mon., Jan 2nd, 12, 22:50 Hrs. M.S.T.
Michael,
If a Person CAN'T Spell Properly Weather on a Phone or Other Devices How can They B Expected to Hold Down a JOB Where You Are Required to KNOW
How to Write Properly on a Computer Say at Work or on say Paper Forms and
What Have You - Reports ete, etc.
Can't Spell - Boss Sure Finds Out in a Hurray.
Tnx,
Operater.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Like I said they might do it on the phone doesn't mean that they do it at there job...