Robert_Hill_54728

ONCE AND FOR ALL....or I will block / ignore you - The Gay Christian Network

Posted

DO NOT SEND ME ANYMORE MESSAGES ABOUT THE DISGUSTING RELIGION OF ROMAN CATHOLICISM !!!
ROMAN CATHOLICISM IS NOT CHRISTIAN....AND TO ME IS THE DISGUSTING HANDYWORK OF SATAN,....A PAEDOPHILE CLUB OF GIGANTIC PROPORTIONS.....
SO TO PUT IT SIMPLY AND CRUDELY

I have never been a Roman catholic, and have never been sexually abused by the Roman catholic so called church...child abuse is merely one issue that I have with Roman catholicism, the MAIN issue is there false Doctrines !!!
Transubstantiation
Marioloatry
Indulgences
and a list of other doctines also.....
I frankly could not care less what the so called pope has apologised for....It carries no weight with me, and does not inspire me...
I would be inspired if the so called pope became a born again Christian, and repented of the Blasphemous/babylonian doctrines that he supports....
I find n' believe that the Roman catholic so called church is the most Murederous and disgusting organisation on the planet...!!!!

NOW......... FUCK OFF !!!

Matthew_Black_59471
Posted

Robert you cannot call yourself a Christian "Thou shalt love thy neighbour,", you have no compassion or love and you are sitting in judgment of others. A true Christian would not use foul language at other Christians.

Posted

Sometimes we all need to let off some smoke and just rant about what is annoying us, but as Christians we are to act as Jesus would have. He loved those who did wrong (tax collectors, prostitutes, Pharisees) and forgave them. Although easier said than done, we should try to walk in Christ's footsteps as much as possible. And one thing we can be absolutely sure He never did was hate. We must love others - our enemies especially. Remember also, that we are all guilty before God, even Protestant churches - not just the Roman Catholic Church. Just because the media misses it doesn't mean God does.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I have to agree with both comments.Robert a good Christian would not say the things you just said especiaaly the last part of your comment..

Ryan_Siriwardene
Posted

Wait i just read your last posts, ha ha

You bitter agressive man, take your closed mind elsewhere. I dont need to be told anyone especially you and so called the satanic "roman catholics"

Requested granted!!! Thanks for making my Monday.

Ha ha

Posted

I'd like to point out that the same things happen in all churches they just don't get the same media coverage. There is a church in home town where the deacons were sexually abusing young female parishioners and not word one about it was on the news. Yes there are those who take advantage of the weaker among us but they aren't just Roman Catholic. I understand where you're coming from, but judging the majority based on the actions of a minority isn't right.

Andre_Viaggio
Posted

Robert, that is pure obsession and lack of knowledge.
I have seen all this in the past.
Libby, thanks for injecting a good deal of common sense in this discussion.
Catholics are Christians. I can assure you that. Try to get to know tham before criticising them.

Dave_John_41664
Posted

its all about the love !

Posted

You go Dave! Jesus is the perfect definition of love! :-)

Dave_John_41664
Posted

make ya right Oran

Susan_Duviella
Posted

Boy am I a day late and a dollar short. Though it's been quite some time since anyone posted to this thread, I do want to say something; One, I agree that as Christians we are to follow in Christ's footsteps and try our best to follow His teachings; after all, that is what being a CHRISTian is... a follower of Christ. Just as we don't appreciate the attitudes and hateful words from others about who we are, people of different religions don't appreciate bad attitudes and hateful words regarding their beliefs. Spewing hate in this manner is equivelant to the hate we get from others and to lower yourself to that level is a shame.The other thing I wanted to mention was a comment about all Catholics being Christian. I would have to disagree. Not just in regard to Catholics but all man made religion/denominations. I believe that the denomination one belongs to has absolutely nothing to do with the relationship, or lack thereof, that one has with God. One can be a Pentecostal and not be a Christian; a Catholic and not be a Christian, or a Protestant and not be a Christian. It is not the denomination that defines Christianity, but the relationship between a person and Christ. Just my thoughts.

Dave_John_41664
Posted

good comments..i agree !