It's Been Great! - The Gay Christian Network

Posted

First of all, I want to wish everybody a very HAPPY NEW YEAR and hope that you all find the best in 2012. You deserve it.

Secondly, I am leaving the group. I think I have shared enough of my "wisdom" (hahaha) with you folks and it is time for me to move on. I have really enjoyed (for the most part) the exchanges we have had over the time I have been here and I wish the group continued success.

Made some good friends here. Ryan, Debbie and several others have become good friends and I will treasure that friendship.

Take care and God bless each and every one of you.

Yours in the Creator, whomever that may be to you,

Patrick

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I'm sorry to see you go, Patrick! Have a Happy and Heslthy New Year!!!

Khen_Ma
Posted

Happy New Year

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Patrick I wish you wouldn't go but if you do may the lord be with you in all you do...Thank you for all of your comments and sharing what you know...May your New Year be fill with Peace,Love ,Joy and Happiness...

God Bless my friend

Posted

My sweet man! Thank you so much for all your prayers, words of encouragement!

Does this mean youe are leaving gays.com?

If this is the case I have been very blessed by you and understand there are people that are in our lives for a season. You made that time in my life rich. My our Lord be with you Pat as you move on. Thanks for sharing the gifts God perfected in you here and with me. May God continue to bless you my friend! Until we meet again :-)

Posted

Sun., Jan 1st, 12, 15:20 Hrs. M.S.T.
Pat,
Sorry to See You Go, Please Reconsider Coming Back Later.
Its Been Nice to Share Feelings/Views With Others Who Have
Pets Like I Do. Its Been Fun Really.
Take Care All of You, All the Best for 2012 as Well,
Tnx,
Operater.