IN LOVE WITH A PICTURE.....SOME ONE I DONT KNOW? - Love and Romance

We****

Posted

I have a issue Im inlove with someone..... so i think but i dont really know her her convos are great she makes me laugh and she has a good head on her shoulders .......she is very beautiful and she is on my mind constantly all day i think of her and the thoughts that runs through my head is OMFG!!!!! and it wont stop and i want her but i cant and that is killing me inside and out ........So im just wondering if anyone ever had this problem befoe because i would really hope that i am the only stupid one who is going through this ........the way i feel i wouldnt want any one to feel this ......but any way i guess wht i feel is like when you have a famous actress or actor and you just want them well thats how it is for me .
I just want to be around her and know everything she likes and dont like . I want to smell her and know her scent. I want to touch her skin and seee how soft it is . Her lips are full of love and heer eyes is what has me out of my mind .

Posted

Wooooooow! Been there done that! Why don't u just arrange to meet her if that's ossible only way let ur feelings flow.........meetup with her if u can't then u don't want to be datin ur laptop do u xxx

Posted

OMFG!!!!!! That's how I feel right now and it is killing my soul that I'm not with her this very moment. She is my bella and I am her edward. I told her how I feel and how she makes me feel but I don't think she gets just how real this is. To find your other 1/2 and not really know them. We sleep with each other on the phone every night and when I wake up in the middel of the night a hear her turning over my head just falls back on to my pillow. So long store short I'm going to go see her. See the girl that has took my heart and made it hers. I'm taking off and huni you should do the same. Its not every day you find someone that makes you feel that way. The second she said hello I knew I would make her my wife. Just go get he and never let go!

Posted

Awwwwwwwwwwwww that's sooooo sweeet! Awwwwwwwww ohh love its like ai and jaguar without the death lol

Posted

Lol it truly is.... and I hope it works out for the best!

Posted

Yep hope it works out for you big time! U realli love her ay.......I loved someone once still kinda do but they messed me around oo many times.....been 2days without talkin to her fee like a year and then some

Posted

Its going to get harder than that as time pass by. Stay strong.

Posted

i deffinately feel you. ive know for awhile that im into women but it wasnt until recently that iv admitted it to myself and become more comfortable with it. and since iv had this site an talkd to different ladies iv fallen pretty hard and fast for some which is kind of silly i mean i dont really know them but i cant help it. i wish it was easier to meet women.

Posted

I know exactly what u mean jessie, fallin for a picture and sweet conversation is all so easy but its not so wrong if u get to meet the person but if u don't u don't wanna be datin ur laptop do u.....

Posted

yeh tru. but i usually fall for the ones over seas so a little hard to meet you know.. spose i just have to wait my turn