hotshot70

Trivia - Gay fans of Doctor Who

Posted

I thought I'd test people's Whovian knowledge. I wil ask a question and I want to see if anyone can answer. FIrst question will be about an episode with the first Doctor William Hartnell...

What story takes place completely inside the TARDIS with NO other actors except the crew?

Posted

Sun., Jan 1st, 21:55 Hrs. M.S.T.
Hi,
My Roomie/BF Watches the Show More Then I Do, and HE Didn't Know the Answer, Woops.
Any Other Sci Fi Shows You Watch,
Tnx,
Operater.

Posted

It was "Edge Of Destruction". OK, how about this one form a Christoher Eccleston show... Who was the only companion to be kicked off the TARDIS?

Posted

No one guessed my last question. Only companion booted off was Adam Mitchell. Although Susan was "forced" to stay behind, but she was not "banned" from the ship. Adam broke the rules when he tried sending future info to the past.
Next q: In Time & the Rani, what was the code to open the door, and what was significant about that number?

Posted

answer: 953 - the Doctor said it was his age (and the Rani's). Let's try this one:
What was the name of the horse the Doctor rode in "A Town Called Mercy"?

Posted

answer - Susan
how about:
What was the password Clara needed to use the Wifi? (at least the main part of it, since I need to refer to it again)

Posted

answer - Susan
how about:
What was the password Clara needed to use the Wifi? (at least the main part of it, since I need to refer to it again)

Posted

answer - Susan
how about:

John_Thain
Posted

RYCBO (Run You Clever BOy)

Posted

I thought it was RYCBAR as in "Run You Clever Boy And Remember". Next q: In Time and the Rani, what was the element the Rani wanted to use to create Helium 2? (Bonus: what is the anagram for this item?)

Posted

answer: Loyhargil (which is anagram for "Holy Grail")

Posted

Of the companions between Susan and Clara, who was the OLDEST companion?

Posted

Anwer: Romana. In City of Death, she claimed to be around 120 (can someone verify for me). Wilfred Mott (Donna's grandfather) was the oldest human

Posted

What creatures (originally in a Patrick Troughton story) mad a return in the 10th Doctor story "Gridlock"?

John_Thain
Posted

the Mara

Posted

I assume you just mistyped. It was the Macra. (Mara was the being that possessed Tegan in "Kinda" and "Snakedance")

John_Thain
Posted

no I didn't.

Posted

Next Q: What was Helen A's favorite flavor for the "Fondant Surprise"?

Posted

Answer: Strawberry
Next: When the Doctor visited the Psychic Circus, Morgana, the fortune teller offered to read his future. What card did she hold up?

Posted

Answer: The Hanged Man (which the Doctor later on became while entertaining the God of Ragnarok)
Next question: In Face of Evil, what did the Doctor threaten the Sevateem with when they tried to capture him?

Posted

Answer: a "poison" Jelly Baby (which he ate)
Next q: Rose played a deadly version of The Weakest Link with a robotic killer. What was the name of this robot?

John_Thain
Posted

the Anne Bot (based on Anne Robinson, host of the UK version of the Weakest Link).

Posted

yes, but it was actually called "Anne Droid"

Posted

Next: The Nemesis was a statue created from living metal that fell to Earth. Who did the statue look like?

Posted

A: Lady Peinforte, who had the Silver Arrow to help activate Nemesis. De Flores had the Silver Bow, which the Doctor swiped. Lady Peinforte ended up becoming part of the Nemesis, as it destroyed the Cyberfleet.
Next Q: According to the 4th Doctor, who knitted his scarf?