Joseph_Williams

Calling all Brits! - Gay Guys! <3

Joseph_Williams
Posted

I don't feel like I've spoken to enough people on here from England.

Is everyone American? Not that it's a bad thing, I've had many a great conversation with the guys i've spoken to but it's not practical in many respects.

So, am I a dying breed or are there other Brits on this site?

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

there are alot of brits on here sweety.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

There is also a lot of Irish on here But we all are Gay at heart. I like every body so it dose not matter. Love youall

Alfawolf

Joseph_Williams
Posted

Really? Where?

I don't believe you yet Homer but here's to hoping....

Dennis, as much as I love your pc approach to finding someone. I personally like to put my efforts into people who live near me as I stand more of a chance successfully dating them. It's no reflection on the people I speak to, just the people I wish to date.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Hi,there,
I am now living in West Yorkire,but i ,at one time was living In,BASILDON.
As you Know,it`s not too far from you, lol.
If i ever find my self down Essex way at all, then i just might call in, if that`s
alright ??? lol.

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

you can awleys do a serch on here for guys in your country

David_Dubber
Posted

Lived in Essex most ofmy life but now live in Kent between Ashford and Canterbury......................so, yes, I am British and a Londoner by birth.

Rowan_Jones
Posted

The T-shirt in my profile picture may say 'I

Posted

Calling all Brits?
Yet you only say you feel you haven't spoken to much people in England...
I live in Wales, right next door to England, and Wales, England, Scotland and Ireland are all classed as Great Britain which means the Welsh, English, Scottish and Irish are classed a British (Brits)
So are you only looking for people to speak to in England?

Joseph_Williams
Posted

Wow fella, that was a tad intense....

I think all regions you highlight would be aware that I meant nothing by referring to Brits as just the English in my call for people I could possibly go on a date with and I certainly have no desire to bad mouth the Empire.

Regards

Posted

I've just heard a lot of people refer to the English as the Brits and it really grips my shit backwards that is all

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i feel for you Richard, Joseph, Richard is my baby treat him right

Joseph_Williams
Posted

Don't you think there are quite a few more things in the world to worry about that are a tad more important than a few people who accidentally and completely non-maliciously make reference to Britain and don't include the other three countries involved?

Give a pound to charity instead of getting angry, what my parents always said to me...

Posted

I'm not getting angry over anything, I'm making a point that England isn't the only country in Britain, next time maybe you should name it 'Calling all English' instead of my having to waste my time clicking on this thread!

Dave_Mack
Posted

Sometimes I feel there are only UK and that region people. I am near Boston in the USA and have yet to meet ANYONE from this area.

Richard my friend I understand what you mean. Sometimes however I think when people say someting related to the UK they just assume that everyone understands it to be the entire British Empire. You are in Wales. Ireland, and I believe Scottland are also part? Being from this side of the pond I know I have ONE thing in common with almost everyone there... I speak a similiar version to the British/English language. So let's all celebrate a common tongue shall we? And Yes Righard I know you also speak Welch and thats great too! Glad you are helping to keep that language alive and vibrant....

So whats anyone got on tap for New Years?

Joseph_Williams
Posted

Trivial Pursuit marathon, lots of fizz and a relaxing bath for two..... unfortunately the two comprises of my and my best mate Holly.

How about you Dave?

p.s, Good points in your review.

Posted

Dave, since as you know I speak Welsh and I am very proud of my Welsh heritage I feel that it is my duty to tell you it is not spelt Welch, I have told you countless amount of times it is spelt WELSH.
There is no C, please can you remember it? I've told you in the past over MSN how it's spelt and you've seemed to ignore me :/

I see that Joseph lives in England so he should know that Britain is split into 4 countries and someone who lives in either country sees Calling all Brits they would say 'oh that's calling me' when in actual fact it's not!

David_Dubber
Posted

I am a Londoner - cockney by birth - but always show myself as 'British' on all official documents. Whether we are English, Northern Irish, Scottish or Welsh we are still British

Joseph_Williams
Posted

Ok, Richard you've made your point enough now. I apologize for my lack of consideration for the Welsh, my grandmother's farm is actually in Wales. It's a beautiful country and i'm sure if it really tried it could find it in it's heart to forgive me.

Rule Wales, Wales rules the waves....

Posted

No need to get all sarcastic with me and get Britannia into this!

When I first commented on this, Joseph I thought you lived in America or some place they don't seem to realise over there that Britain is divided into 4, which is why my first comment was how it was.
I thought you wanted to talk to the English about how life was over here so I thought I'd let you know that England alone isn't Britain, little did I know is you lived in England and already knew that.
So basically yeah, that's why it was that intense, my most recent comment comes from an incident a while back, probably May time when he always spelt Welsh like Welch and I told him all the time it isn't spelt with a C but it's obvious he didn't pay attention.
Anyway things are sorted now... I hope...

Marcus_Sykes
Posted

Hi Joseph
I'm Yorkshire born & Yorkshire bread :-)
Don't get much more English than that!

Joseph_Williams
Posted

Richard, I don't know your issue, it was a joke. Forgive me for assuming apart from being overly serious about such a menial issue that you might have had a sense of humor.

This was meant to be a nice social group and you are just bringing a whole lot of negativity to it so please go away. I've done the nice thing, i've apologized if I offended you but you carry on and on boy. Just please leave the discussion if it offends you that much.

On to other things.....

Hi Marcus, yes, that is pretty English. I can't help but do the accent when I say Yorkshire....my ex was from Yorkshire.... love the accent.

Sampson_Bezzit
Posted

thats interesting England itsef has many different accents ahaha I love one accent from UK. but not sure which part of UK. Anyways its very interesting, when you're a foreigner and learn British english at school and speak American english. But getting to know difference between all parts of english speaking countries got their own accent its just amazing. would love to learn how to speak as each part of UK and other countries.

Posted

Dew...

I simply explain a few things and you just go off on one, yes I admit I freaked out but I calmly explain to you how things panned out how they did and you just go all argumentative (again!)
Nothing said in here has offended me, just pissed me off, there's no point in writing another comment to me cause I won't see it, I'm going to unfollow this, if you want to continue then message me!

Hwyl fawr