who am i - Love and Romance

Posted

I'm the person that is envied by most, just because I have a lot of love for everyone... a person with great personality, a person you can count on at anytime... I love children, I'm a kid at heart... which may be a quality others hate... but I'm being me and doing me... I am very honest, I live for laughter so if you are in my life, I will make you smile when you are down... anyone interested in the kind of person that I am hola at me...take note: if their is anything anyone would like to know about me, just ask, I won't bite...lol...unless you want me to...lmao!!!

Sukie_Hernandez
Posted

Hi Aida I am so glad to hear from you I love everything you said about your self that the kind of women I would love to me I am trying to but my picture up I am going to try again tuesday ok

Posted

Ok that sounds good to me....

Posted

Are you putting your pic up through a computer or your phone? The reason I'm asking is because I tried with my phone and did not have any luck...however when I did it in my laptop it worked...

Posted

I left a shout out to you. you sound like a very nice persona and and I like that you are out there and proud. Add me in for friendship and laughter. I like to have fun along with my serious side.

Posted

@ teri I'm still exploring this site...I tried to comment on the shout out but unsuccessful...but thank you and I accept your invitation for frienship

Posted

You're an awesome person Aida and you remind me of myself. I 'm so glad I have you as a friend.

Marianne_Messer
Posted

aida what a pretty name for such a pretty girl i will be your friend too