Norman_Quipanes

Max George Goes Shirtless on the Beach - Gay Guys! <3

Norman_Quipanes
Posted

Max George Goes Shirtless on the Beach in Barbados Beach with his girlfriend Michelle Keegan and his bandmates "The Wanted".

Max George is one of a British and Irish boy band based in London, England called "The Wanted"

I read that article on sailorshunks.blogspot.com

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Now if he went short less it would something but I go shirtless all the time. what so big about it?

Alfawolf

Matthew_George_Hall
Posted

That sounds like a good idea..the British and irish "boy band." I think its what's needed in art in england Ireland and all the u.k because both are great cultures and have great ppl but as successful thank godnessas political solutions have recently been ..with more cooperation while retaining distinct cultures, ...rememberpolitics only does ....so much ..the rest is up to us...brothers and sisters of both countries and..music is a...good place to start ?

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Maybe if the people get in music The British will leave Ireland and give back to the Irish.
We can hope that good things will come from it.I would like to hear that.

Alfawolf

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I just checked out the website that Norman wrote about. The pics were hot. Plus there is much more on the site. It's worth checking out. I thought the reactions were kind of dismissive. Sorry, just my opinion...

Tommy_Storey
Posted

I am sorry,but am i missing something here ?? lol.