Sampson_Bezzit

Anyone travelling t Malaysia? Add me Contact me - Gay Guys! <3

Sampson_Bezzit
Posted

Hey there are you travelling to malaysia? Lets meet up, party together have lots of fun. By the way im looking for a friends but in the meanwhile if it clicks i would love to meet my Prince :P haha Well im interesting, passionate and loving person. Sometimes i love to get crazy depending on my day, my mood my friends my 90% of life is always cheerful and happy. I would love to share with you my happiness I love to find someone btw 20-32 so we could live in a wonderfland haha

Posted

hehhe, Im already in malaysia!!! and will stay in malaysia for 3 more yrs or maybe forever!!

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I don't think I will ever get there but enjoy your self. you two should get together. Have fun.

Alfawolf

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I agree Dennis. They look perfect for each other!

Dennis_Mix
Posted

They would make a good couple. So go and get to me each other and have fun.

Alfawolf

Posted

Hehehe Thanks dudes!!! Lets see whats the Fate!! Hope to get together with him soon!!!

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I hope it works out for you two, Jawad!

Sampson_Bezzit
Posted

Sorry i dont think it will work out. Dennis thanks 4 r advice, but i think he is perfectly matching you ! you can propose and marry him. !

Dennis_Mix
Posted

That wouldn't work because he would want sex and I can't do that any more.Im enjoy thinking about it though.Have fun any way

Alfawolf

Posted

Oh God, why ppl are deciding who is matching which one, n i never give preference to sex, i live a lonely life, sometimes i m very depressed that i drink beer and sometimes lot of coke...!! Itz just that i want a good companion with me with whom I can spend time, share my problems, make memories, and go for outing with me.... !! love is my passion, i never prefer sex!!
@Sampson, I dont really know why it wouldnt work out for u, but i can tell u that i m travelling and happy go lucky guy, and i m v emotional!! what r ur specifications???